PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2008, 07:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6800

zzdustinzz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
accident.....

hey, lol well, hmm, im dumb, i already know that, but i was running the hard spl on ppc6800, and i had the sd card in with sprint rom update... well i think i kinda accidently started loading the rom, in middle of loading the bootloader, i cant run any roms, as far as i know, ive tried sd cards, im stuck in bootloader, SPL-2.07.0000 CPLD-9

lol, if that IS wat i did wrong, let me know, if im just missing something obvious, lol please let me know, sorry to bother everyone, i couldnt find a problem like this, searched briefly. any help?
Old 08-26-2008, 07:56 PM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: accident.....

When you are unlockin a PPC in the middle of running the unlocker it looks like you are installing a rom but your not.
A window pops up asking if you want to upgrade it....
Can you run the unlocker again and just leave it go until it finishes?

Edit Also when you ran the unlocker it will tell you how to get out of BL mode.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:02 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

zzdustinzz is a n00b

exit bl doesnt work, and i know it updates the image just like a rom, but it erroes if i try loading a rom via sd card, doesnt connect thru cable, how can i run unlocker via sd card? cuz it wont connect/run in bl.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:06 PM
The Pusher Man

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Are you sure its not connecting?
It would/might look like its not connected even if you did things right from the start.
No I dont think you can upgrade BL from a SD card.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:07 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

zzdustinzz is a n00b

well, i no it doesnt look like it connects, but ive tried few dif roms, they wont run, and the unlocker dont run either. any other ideas?
Old 08-26-2008, 08:14 PM
The Pusher Man

Well I know you cant install a rom.

I would restart my pc and softreset your PPC(I know it stays in BL) and try again with the unlocker.

Second you might read some of the posts where you got the unlocker from. Im sure someone else has had issues.

Third maybe try the PPCGeeks chat room. Iamcokeman or some kitchen staff hang in there.

Other than that sorry IDK.
Old 08-26-2008, 08:39 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

zzdustinzz is a n00b

well thanks for trying, were the cat room, lol i dont use ppc geeks much, im sure ill find it :P well thanks again. if u think of anything i havnt lemme know lol
Old 08-26-2008, 08:40 PM
The Pusher Man

top "Chat Button"
Old 08-26-2008, 08:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff

Have you tried flashing an official rom..
either from sd or from pc. To get the nbh file needed from the exe file use winrar and extract the files its in there.

The bootloader you got on there 2.07 is not a bootloader that you can load custom roms to. It would be either 2.40 or 2.47. However it is the bootloader for the gps radios. So I would just flash the latest sprint rom...
If your on sprint its easy.. Just let every thing go through including customizations at least once.
If your not and Im not very sure of this. You would still load the sprint rom but DO NOT let the customizations run. Make sure you soft reset before. Then after reboot install the appropriate carrier cab. Found in dcd's thread for his roms and kitchen on xda-developers, its linked a few places here too.

Then after that try to unlock again. After that you will be able to flash custom roms.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan