PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   PIMPED OUT 6800 Setups (Smooth Operating setups only please) (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35672)

Midnght_J 08-25-2008 12:37 PM

PIMPED OUT 6800 Setups (Smooth Operating setups only please)

Please List your 6800's setup. Please include screen shots and links if possible to the programs you have listed. Please be as detailed as possible inorder to help others reach your level of "Pimpedness"- new word for webster. Please only smooth running setups... Also please list carrier. Thanks and as always PPCGEEKS ROCK!!!!!

CozBoogie 08-25-2008 12:53 PM

Re: PIMPED OUT 6800 Setups (Smooth Operating setups only please)

That's why we have this thread.
We'll let this thread simmer for a while. If it turns into another "Post Your Today Screen" thread then we'll merge the two.

Fair enough?

late,
Coz

Midnght_J 08-25-2008 01:30 PM

That thread is mostly just today screens. Im looking for smooth setups that run rock solid and are running the newer apps. Thanks A million for opening this thread back up. Please post only what is asked above this is not to be another today screen thread. Thanks to all.

neodorian 08-25-2008 01:40 PM

I just use DCD's newest ROM with a few additions like HTC Home, s2u2, Opera Mini, TCPMP, Google Maps, etc.

I just love the speed of this ROM and I only added the things I use regularly so that it stays nice and fast. This is by far the fastest and most stable this device has ever been for me. The only time I soft reset now is maybe once every week or 2 it will get stuck on 1x and rather than wait for it to pick up EVDO again, I just reset it and it picks it right up. Relatively small glitch IMO.

zarlof 08-25-2008 01:52 PM

I am also intrested in smooth setups over Today screen snapshots...

Thanks,
Zar

reekolu 08-25-2008 05:42 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I use the "S2W Lucid D" Diamond theme. it runs very smooth, no problems or soft resets. You'll need UltimateLaunch' RLToday, WeatherPanel, TodayAgenda & FaceContact. I also added S2U2, S2V, S2P, GoogleMaps, Pocket eSword, PocketCM, PCMKeyboard,(PCM & PCMK have diamond skins) and the Skyfire browser, which in my opinion is the best browser for the Mogul.

leer125 08-25-2008 05:46 PM

great thread hope to see more

chevyforlife 08-25-2008 06:11 PM

i running a kitchinized version of the No. 2 Chem's 5067, and no problems. the pagepool is set a 8 and is flyin. ive got htc home, opera mini, tcpmp ang google maps. very stable and very fast. all in all a very good setup.
~chevy