PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2008, 10:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC MOGUL
Carrier: sprint

yama247 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help! My 2yr Old's Smarter Than Me

Hi Members. I Don't Know What My 2yr Old Did But She Turned On The Bluetooth Indicator Light On Constantly And I Can't Turn The Darn Thing Off. Any Advices? Also I Can't Seem To Install Active Sync On My Pc. I've Installed It But Nothing Happens. The Usb Is Charging My Phone But When I Plug It Into The Pc It Doesn't Even See My Phone. Do I Need Active Sync To Use My Phone As A Modem? Sorry 1st Time Posting Not Sure If I Did This Right. Oh I Have A Mogul
Old 08-25-2008, 11:07 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

nick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Help! My 2yr Old's Smarter Than Me

i had this problem with a brand new xv6800. they wouldnt replace it, so i put a thin piece of black electrical tape over it. got a new one when a different hardware problem arose, but i think it came on when i dropped the phone.
Old 08-25-2008, 11:13 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Angry Re: Help! My 2yr Old's Smarter Than Me

should be able to go into your comm. manager to turn off bluetooth anoying led. aren't kids great. lol
Old 08-25-2008, 11:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by yama247 View Post
I Don't Know What My 2yr Old Did But She Turned On The Bluetooth Indicator Light On Constantly And I Can't Turn The Darn Thing Off.
ROTFLMAO, sorry I don't know how to fix it but I just had to add that my daughter does things like this all the time.......(she is 8 now)

~John
Old 08-25-2008, 11:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

billyman is becoming a great contributor

Does it appear the wi-fi switch got damaged? Is the wi-fi actually on, or is it just the LED that's flashing?

If the wi-fi switch got damaged and the wi-fi is on constantly, maybe you can disable it in the Comm manager (depending on the ROM you have).

If the wi-fi is off, but the LED is just flashing, you can install NueLED and disable the LED via his app (beats the hell out of a piece of electrical tape across the front of your phone).

Regardless what you do... good luck.
Old 08-25-2008, 11:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC MOGUL
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

yama247 is a n00b

the wi fi is shut off the bluetooth has been turned off too. its just a constant blue light. man u guys are great. that's pretty fast responses. I also appreciate all u geniuses out there to help out in any situation from creating roms to putting tape over it lol. all of u guys r awsome! keep up the great work
Old 08-25-2008, 12:03 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick aguas View Post
i had this problem with a brand new xv6800. they wouldnt replace it, so i put a thin piece of black electrical tape over it. got a new one when a different hardware problem arose, but i think it came on when i dropped the phone.
I gotta say the electrical tape is funny as hell bro....lmao
Old 08-25-2008, 12:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: XV6800

nick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnick aguas is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
I gotta say the electrical tape is funny as hell bro....lmao
haha hey, whatever works. i was going blind from that damn LED in the dark.
Old 08-25-2008, 02:00 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick aguas View Post
haha hey, whatever works. i was going blind from that damn LED in the dark.
I here ya I shut all of them off....I cant stand them....
Old 08-25-2008, 02:03 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: MOGUL!!
Carrier: PPCGEEKS i just pay SPRINT 'cause i like to text

hibby is a n00b

use nueled by no2chem

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan