PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2008, 09:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO (Diamond Pro)
Carrier: Sprint

lion75y is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Bluetooth Help

Hello..
Does anyone know of a program that can make the Sprint Mogul (PPC 6800) the ability to send files and other stuff over the bluetooth...
Old 08-23-2008, 09:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

ragedogg69 is a n00b
Re: Bluetooth Help

yes, windows mobile. hold down the file you want to send and select "beam". a few moments and your phone will find all the visible phones in range. select the phone you want to send it to.
Old 08-23-2008, 10:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

So u saying that if i beam a file or something it will be sent through bluetooth..... I thought that beam was to sent files over Infra Red... I need to send my contacts to my radio and the only way is through bluetooth tho.... thats why im looking for a program that can do that
Old 08-23-2008, 01:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

TheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on repTheBundo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I send files to my computer (which I have a USB Bluetooth dongle on) all the time. I use Resco Explorer
Old 08-23-2008, 02:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

well basically I need a program or something to make ma Mogul to be able to send the contacts to my car stereo i want to do this because in my car stereo i can use it as a bluetooth... So it has this feature where i can save all my contacts and just look at the radio and not to the phone to see who is calling me... So if someone knows how to make the mogul be able to send files over Bluetooth Holla at me please and let me know how
Old 08-23-2008, 03:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro, TP2, EVO 4G, Evo 3d

Cutta-Boi is becoming a great contributor

I dont mean to overstate the obvious but have you reffered to your cars owners manual to see if you even have this ability? I know most cars with bluetooth only allow the radio signal to be brodcast over the speakers. Im just speculating... check the manual.
Old 08-23-2008, 03:12 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Well actually yeah i already check everything and i came out to the conclusion where is ma phone the Mgul that does not sent files over Bluetooth the only thing it does is over Infra Red... Thats why im looking for a program or something like sMMS that can send pictures with the Mogul... im looking for a program or something that can make the Mogul be able to send stuff thru bluetooth
Old 08-23-2008, 03:45 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

use this app on the receiving end if u have problems
Attached Files
File Type: zip ObexInboxEx hc4_inbox.zip (12.0 KB, 6 views) Click for barcode!

Old 08-23-2008, 04:03 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Titan
Carrier: VZ

pleasestirme is becoming a great contributor

I can verify that I have been able to send files with Resco Explorer 2008 to a desktop PC with a bluetooth dongle using the beam function in Resco Explorer. I know the term beam is normally for IR but that is what they call sending files via bluetooth or IR in Resco.

I also lately have been activesyncing using bluetooth and Vista's Windows Mobile Device Center which is HOT because you can access the file system and install stuff too.

I leave my Titan in the other room on a Seidio dock with an audio out jack. The jack is attached to my home entertainment system so I can play audio on my good speakers. I have the USB part of the Seidio dock attached to a USB port that happens to be on my cable box. Basically to charge my phone. So I needed to use bluetooth to handle access to my phones filesystem.

PleaseStirMe

Verizon XV6800
Unlocker---nueSPL-2.47
Radio------3.42.50
ROM-------DCD 4.1.2

Verizon XV6850

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan