PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Bluetooth Help (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35539)

lion75y 08-23-2008 09:25 AM

Bluetooth Help

Hello..
Does anyone know of a program that can make the Sprint Mogul (PPC 6800) the ability to send files and other stuff over the bluetooth...

ragedogg69 08-23-2008 09:59 AM

Re: Bluetooth Help

yes, windows mobile. hold down the file you want to send and select "beam". a few moments and your phone will find all the visible phones in range. select the phone you want to send it to.

lion75y 08-23-2008 10:05 AM

So u saying that if i beam a file or something it will be sent through bluetooth..... I thought that beam was to sent files over Infra Red... I need to send my contacts to my radio and the only way is through bluetooth tho.... thats why im looking for a program that can do that

TheBundo 08-23-2008 01:51 PM

I send files to my computer (which I have a USB Bluetooth dongle on) all the time. I use Resco Explorer

lion75y 08-23-2008 02:54 PM

well basically I need a program or something to make ma Mogul to be able to send the contacts to my car stereo i want to do this because in my car stereo i can use it as a bluetooth... So it has this feature where i can save all my contacts and just look at the radio and not to the phone to see who is calling me... So if someone knows how to make the mogul be able to send files over Bluetooth Holla at me please and let me know how

Cutta-Boi 08-23-2008 03:02 PM

I dont mean to overstate the obvious but have you reffered to your cars owners manual to see if you even have this ability? I know most cars with bluetooth only allow the radio signal to be brodcast over the speakers. Im just speculating... check the manual.

lion75y 08-23-2008 03:12 PM

Well actually yeah i already check everything and i came out to the conclusion where is ma phone the Mgul that does not sent files over Bluetooth the only thing it does is over Infra Red... Thats why im looking for a program or something like sMMS that can send pictures with the Mogul... im looking for a program or something that can make the Mogul be able to send stuff thru bluetooth

t0mmyr 08-23-2008 03:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
use this app on the receiving end if u have problems

pleasestirme 08-23-2008 04:03 PM

I can verify that I have been able to send files with Resco Explorer 2008 to a desktop PC with a bluetooth dongle using the beam function in Resco Explorer. I know the term beam is normally for IR but that is what they call sending files via bluetooth or IR in Resco.

I also lately have been activesyncing using bluetooth and Vista's Windows Mobile Device Center which is HOT because you can access the file system and install stuff too.

I leave my Titan in the other room on a Seidio dock with an audio out jack. The jack is attached to my home entertainment system so I can play audio on my good speakers. I have the USB part of the Seidio dock attached to a USB port that happens to be on my cable box. Basically to charge my phone. So I needed to use bluetooth to handle access to my phones filesystem.

PleaseStirMe