PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 08:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

sehudson is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
PPC Kitchen Problems

Im trying to build a new rom for my Mogul, but as soon as PPC Kitchen Build OS opens, I get a

"Module kitchens\SYS_19588_QVGA.rar was not found"

"Module kitchens\Generic_OEM.rar was not found"

"Internal Error- Option.xml GUID not found (Sprint 3.35 - cb1f2f17-8da5-4115-a50b-f8da42c19e14)

Required module not in project
"Module: TrackME GPS Tool
Ref......

I just ran the updater, and im not sure, maybe im selecting the wrong project file from the opening list?
Old 08-19-2008, 09:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe
Re: PPC Kitchen Problems

I was getting those last night as well and ended up manually downloading them from here and adding them into the BuildOS directory.

C:\Program Files\PPCkitchen.org\BuildOS\Kitchens

Last edited by weedahoe; 08-19-2008 at 09:10 PM.
Old 08-19-2008, 09:11 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

sehudson is a n00b

I found the top 2 just now, what about the other ones, any luck with those errors?
Old 08-19-2008, 09:30 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sehudson View Post
I found the top 2 just now, what about the other ones, any luck with those errors?
did you maunally dl the ppcgeeks oem folder? its in that folder

Old 08-19-2008, 09:40 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

sehudson is a n00b

yea, I did it manually. I think its fixed (that portion atleast). Now I keep getting asked if I want to overwrite things, and I cant get past the error building default.hv and user.hv.
Old 08-19-2008, 09:41 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Re: Kitchen Help

that error indicates a bad oem file...and if memory serves me correctly i believe there is an option to just overwrite without being asked...im no ppcgeeks kitchen expert tried it...didnt like the bloat went on to use dcd's kitchen.
Old 08-19-2008, 09:42 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

sehudson is a n00b
Re: Kitchen Help

I cant get past the !ERROR failed building DEFAULT hives

Last edited by sehudson; 08-19-2008 at 09:46 PM.
Old 08-19-2008, 09:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep

are you building with the samsung 3D driver oem by chance? thats a known issue that has been fixed depending on when you downloaded the ppcgeeks_oem.rar. also, where did you get the selections.txt file you are using and which one is it might help to troubleshoot the issue.

EDIT: reading back that Samsung 3D driver OEM shouldnt be a problem for you then. If you want, hop into the kitchen chat and we can try to help you out.

Last edited by justpctech; 08-19-2008 at 09:51 PM.
Old 08-19-2008, 09:51 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

sehudson is a n00b

yes, i am using the samsung driver. Ill remove it.
Under the Projects folder, there are several options (.txt) files. I just picked Titan_WM6.1_20270. Is this ok?
Old 08-19-2008, 09:58 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep

yes thats fine on the selections file- 20270 is the latest kitchen at this time. I was just wondering where the TrackMe error came from at first mainly as that would not have been in a stock 20270 selections.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan