PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Sprint offered to trade my mogul for a touch,,,should i do it (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35383)

skimco 08-20-2008 06:30 PM

Sprint offered to trade my mogul for a touch,,,should i do it

Im tired of the battery, locking up, and lack of memory in the mogul.....should i take sprint up on their offer of a straight trade???? or should i ask for money for an seido extended battery??? she said i could only trade it for a phone that was on their website.........thanks for the help!!!!!!!

hoodracer 08-20-2008 06:58 PM

Re: Sprint offered to trade my mogul for a touch,,,should i do it

with the touch
cons
no physical keyboard, no wifi
pros
more memory, flush screen, over all size.
(in my opinion)

TweetyBear 08-20-2008 07:00 PM

it's all up to your needs. too bad you can't wait for the diamond

No1ustad 08-20-2008 07:06 PM

i'd try to hold out. trade for the diamond if they'll do straight across. sell it and then buy a touch. $$ for u.

Eirikr88 08-20-2008 08:01 PM

they won't do crap for me sadly. I've visited multiple stores and they pretty much told me it was up to my pocketbook if i wanted a different phone..wish i knew what stores were doing this lol.

skimco 08-20-2008 08:33 PM

well i just called them and did the old cancellation department thing....so yall say the touch is BETTER than the mogul or vice versa?????

TweetyBear 08-20-2008 08:36 PM

it's your choice. no one can make it for you. do you like the mogul for the keyboard and wifi? or do you liek the touch for more ram and smaller size?

Eirikr88 08-20-2008 10:18 PM

basically it works like this. The mogul offers an awesome physical keyboard and the wifi is also a nice addon. If you use these features I would encourage you to bite the bullet and keep the mogul. If you like these options but can live without them and don't want the mogul, get yourself a touch.. I myself admit i foolishly rushed to the mogul for those two features, and at the time it had GPS and Rev A EVDO which the touch didn't. Now that those features are on the touch, i want one myself. the touch has more ram for faster speeds, is smaller,lighter,slimmer. On top of these the touch screen features are nice and as far as i know, there are no major memory leak issues that are associated with the mogul. It comes down to what you want out of a phone.

siul1979 08-20-2008 10:24 PM

Man, I would love to switch my mogul for the touch. How did you get the rep to offer to swap it?

schettj 08-20-2008 11:29 PM

I have a mogul, the wife has a touch (and I have a Tilt, too...)

I'd not like the touch, but if you don't use wifi or the keyboard, there's NO reason not to switch to it. I'll suffer with the small ram to get the kbd & wifi!