PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-20-2008, 05:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009
Flashlight and Buttons

First thing, is there any program for to use the LED Flash on the mogul as a flashlight only, so that way I don't have to open up the camera and turn on the flash, just instead run the program?

Second thing, Is there anyway to get it so I can use the press and the press & hold to all the buttons on my mogul?
Old 08-20-2008, 06:02 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear
Re: Flashlight and Buttons

here you go http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ght=flashlight

This post has been thanked 10 times.
Old 08-21-2008, 09:45 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Thanks, but now is there a program to add the press and hold option to all my buttons?
Old 08-21-2008, 09:55 AM
mmmm Freebirds
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (X2)

Darkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIPDarkness231 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerkhatiby009 View Post
Thanks, but now is there a program to add the press and hold option to all my buttons?
AEButton Plus, a must have to make full use of all the buttons.

This utility extends functionality of hardware keys on Windows Mobile devices. It allows you to:

* intercept almost any standard button: application buttons, WM5 SoftKeys, Volume slider, Action and even Red/Green phone buttons
* distinguish up to 4 different keypress events on each button grabbed (single, double, triple and "long" keypresses).
* remap each of the keypress events to "virtual" application button or assign them directly to one of the wide set of built-in actions.

Good things don't end in 'eum,' they end in 'mania'...or 'teria'
Easily switch between TouchFlo and Mobile Shell
If you like my work feel free to
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:05 AM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Why take up more memory? Here is a way to do it with out installing anything and taking up much more room.

First download the file I attached Flashlight.zip then unzip.

Second extract the file (Flashlight.exe) to your PPC.

Third copy the Flashlight.exe to your "My device - Windows" folder and past it.

Last recopy the flashlight.exe from the Windows folder where you just put it and go to "My Device - Windows - Start Menu -Programs"
and past a SHORT CUT. Rename the shortcut "Flashlight".

You should now have the Flashlight.exe in your "Windows" folder and also have a shortcut to flashlight in your "Programs" (My Device - Windows - Start Menu -Programs) folder.

Now all you have to do is go to your "Setting - Personal - Buttons" and change one of the buttons there to "Flashlight".
I use button #5 (Voice Dial I think) and when I press it the flashlight comes on and stays on till I press it again to shut it off.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Flashlight.zip (37.1 KB, 119 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Lsme420; 08-22-2008 at 11:34 AM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:39 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

In my opinion this flashlight is the best.....built by NO2Chem.....give it a try.....more functions to play with....

Last edited by flyers2114; 12-12-2008 at 09:48 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:41 AM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
In my opinion this flashlight is the best.....built by NO2Chem.....give it a try.....more functions to play with....
You still have to install it thoe right?
Old 08-21-2008, 10:51 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Yes.....I just noticed that people were throwing out Nilsco....just another alternative for the flashlight itself............i do the exact same thing as you do as far as mapping it.....
Old 08-21-2008, 11:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: Alltel

6800 is a n00b

Subscribing for future use....
Old 08-22-2008, 09:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

What kind of features could it have, all that I really need from the flashlight is to turn it on with a button and turn it off with a button. Besides the timer feature i don't really see what else you would need.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan