PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2008, 01:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

c@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to c@rL0$
Re: Warranty information? Keyboard seems to be out of whack.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
thanks for the info carlos but i just want a new phone lol. nah jp i'll just keep it then
a new phone is good if you managed to get some dents on your phone's body or scratches on the screen.

Because if your like me you will still have to update the radio ROM, install all the programs, import all my songs and videos, plus all the configurations. It takes me a couple of hours to get my phone ready to how I want it to be.

If you like my work feel free to buy me a drink or some wings LOL
Using my New HTC Touch Pro Theme (25 MB at startup)

Old 08-26-2008, 01:51 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear

i don't have much on my phone so it's very easy and fast to restart whole thing up. i accidentally dropped my phone on the the concrete ground one time cuz i wasn't holding it tight enough and now it's hurt

Old 08-26-2008, 02:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

c@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

You should definitely get a New or refurbished one then. I like to keep mine looking clean and sharp all the time.

Makes me wonder if they will ever make ArmorAll to clean your PPC. It would definitely make it look shiny and streak clean. lol
Old 08-26-2008, 02:40 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i know supposed to go to a repair center but what if there's none around? can i just go to a store?
Old 08-26-2008, 03:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
i know supposed to go to a repair center but what if there's none around? can i just go to a store?
I'm on Verizon so my experiences are like this.

I have gone to the store and the technical support agent replaced my phone with a new one.

When I had my MotoQ a while back they had me call the insurance company from their phone or if I wanted I could call them on my own time.

The insurance sent out a phone and it took about 2 days for me to get it.
Old 08-26-2008, 03:58 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)

hope sprint is that efficient! will have to see
Old 08-26-2008, 09:52 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
hope sprint is that efficient! will have to see
hardly, this referb has the problem with hearing the people before I answer too..
Old 08-26-2008, 10:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6850
Carrier: sprint

peblo224 is a n00b

TEP is better then an htc warranty...in my opinion.

If there is a defect with the phone, and you take the warranty route. It first has to be SHIPPED to HTC and you would have to wait for it to be repaired and then it will finally be shipped back.

With TEP you just go to the Sprint store, and it will be repaired in store. If it can't be repaired, you will be given a new/refurbished in the store if they have them in stock. If not you may have to wait.

I had a cracked screen and I went to a corporate repair center. They looked at it and I later walked out with a BRAND NEW mogul...box and everything!!
Old 09-17-2008, 02:16 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

so far my best bet has been talking with ecare via email. though the first solution I was given was to go through asurian for a replacement (im not paying money because I got a bad phone) and 2 she would give me a 100 $ credit towards a new phone (I am not paying money for a new phone because within 5 months of having my phone it has gone defective and the refurb I was sent was defective)
Old 09-17-2008, 03:51 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I would wait cornelious for the Touch Pro.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan