PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2008, 01:39 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
No Skype Audio???

I got the latest from the Skype website. Obviously I am just playing around but does anyone have any ideas?
Old 08-15-2008, 01:38 PM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT
Re: No Skype Audio???

Yeah we got some ideas dude,here check this link out.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=5348
If you still have probs please report and I will find the right cab for ya.
Old 08-15-2008, 05:18 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Threadstarter

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I found the link off of RapidShare. Hopefully it works for me.
Old 08-15-2008, 05:27 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Threadstarter

Nope. I have WM6.1.
Old 08-15-2008, 09:27 PM
DaFlowMaster

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Hey man, which Skype version did you intall? What error are you getting?
Old 08-15-2008, 10:10 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Threadstarter

http://rs246.rapidshare.com/files/82...ketPC_Beta.exe

It just says it doesn't work. I think because of WM6.1.
Old 08-15-2008, 11:10 PM
DaFlowMaster

Can't tell from that link which version it is. Make sure it is 2.2.0 it is 6.81mb.Mine is installed to the Mogul itself. I am running 3.35 and Win 6.0. I didn't upgrade because I am not willing to fuss with Skype,TCMP .... And I am happy with the performance of my GPS and the mogul overall...good luck man

Last edited by HBOOT; 08-16-2008 at 12:31 PM.
Old 08-16-2008, 12:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: XV6700
Carrier: Verizon

playdeep is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to playdeep Send a message via MSN to playdeep Send a message via Yahoo to playdeep

I dont think that is it. You get no audio at all ? Or none out of the handset. This will only work over BT or speakerphone for calls.
Old 08-19-2008, 11:46 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

L_Boogie is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to L_Boogie Send a message via Skype™ to L_Boogie

I contacted Skype about the no audio problem on my Mogul as well. I tried downloading all of the versions they had on their website and still no audio. They replied to me stating that this is a problem that they are aware of and that they are working hard to resolve it. This was about 2 days ago.
Old 08-20-2008, 12:44 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Threadstarter

Oh ok. I guess I'll wait.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan