PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   ultima launch questions/help (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=35316)

lalord69 08-19-2008 10:30 PM

ultima launch questions/help

i had a question within ultimate launch, is there a way in order to keep a page/tap for an actual app not a link>? for example. one page for home screen, second page for like and actual app, like maybe have a page or slide with the messagin inbox instead of a link to open the app? ](*,)

GaMedic 08-19-2008 10:39 PM

Re: ultima launch questions/help

I know I was able to use one page for HTC and another for today agenda. You can use a page for today screen programs but I don't think you can use a page as an inbox or an application.

madjokeer 08-26-2008 01:07 AM

sorry its not like u can have google maps running on one tab and something else running on another tab.. its just today plugins you can do that for..

ppced 08-28-2008 05:32 PM

I have purchased a registration for UL. When I press OK on the pop-up box (Successful) and then OK on the bottom left then exit and save the "Not Activaed" disappears. However, after a few minutes it comes back? Anyone have this problem or know of a solution?

popdog54 08-28-2008 05:57 PM

Did you enter your name in the registration box? When you bought the program it should have asked you for the owner name of your phone. The name has to match what's on your phone... Start>Settings>Owner Information...

reekolu 08-28-2008 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ppced (Post 397201)
I have purchased a registration for UL. When I press OK on the pop-up box (Successful) and then OK on the bottom left then exit and save the "Not Activaed" disappears. However, after a few minutes it comes back? Anyone have this problem or know of a solution?

When you purchased UltimateLaunch, you filled in a line called "Pocket PC Owner Name", what you put there has to be the same listed in \Settings\Owner Information on your PPC.

ppced 08-29-2008 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reekolu (Post 397228)
When you purchased UltimateLaunch, you filled in a line called "Pocket PC Owner Name", what you put there has to be the same listed in \Settings\Owner Information on your PPC.

That worked. I just updgraded to the Mogul and I didn't add my owner info. When I did. It worked. THanks.

reekolu 08-29-2008 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ppced (Post 397852)
That worked. I just updgraded to the Mogul and I didn't add my owner info. When I did. It worked. THanks.

Just here to help, glad you're up a running...UL is a cool program!