PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 10:04 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

sehudson is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PPC Kitchen Problems

thanks for the help, I got to the actual flashing stage. Now, for some reason, it stays on 0%? It comes up with "Error 262" Update error. The Rom update utility has encountered communication errors during the update process. The program will guide you step by step to recover from the errors so you can continue with the update.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ya about all you can do in that case is reset device and try again. First things first though: the device has been unlocked already I am hoping? You have bootloader Olipro 2.40 or nueSPL-2.47 on device already...and a radio version higher than 3.35?
Old 08-19-2008, 10:24 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

sehudson is a n00b

nope, I dont have either of those, just the Sprint updated ROM. How do I get it?
Old 08-19-2008, 10:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

justpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on repjustpctech is halfway to VIP status based on rep

OOPS! ok..this will be a lot faster/safer/easier if you can come into the ppckitchen chat. I saw you stopped by earlier while I was out. Let me start a pot of coffee here and we can get started if you want.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:31 PM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Read the tutorial in my thread. it has all the links in it and will get you up and going. Follow all the steps. I suggest reading the whole thing before you flash so you don't miss any important stuff.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
Old 08-19-2008, 10:32 PM
Ditch Doctor

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Or do what justpctech said. LOL we posted at the same time.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:32 PM
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by sehudson View Post
yea, I did it manually. I think its fixed (that portion atleast). Now I keep getting asked if I want to overwrite things, and I cant get past the error building default.hv and user.hv.
Whats crazy is I am also trying to cook a ROM right now and I also keep getting the default.hv and user.hv errors.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:34 PM
Ditch Doctor

You have a bad OEM weedahoe. Probablt the s3d drivers or whatever they are called. Just uncheck it in the kitchen.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:37 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

sehudson is a n00b

justpctech, see you in chat.
Old 08-19-2008, 10:37 PM
VIP Member

weedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on repweedahoe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to weedahoe Send a message via MSN to weedahoe Send a message via Yahoo to weedahoe

Yeah, Im trying it now w/o the Samsung drivers and Ill report back

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan