PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2008, 12:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800

tjhammack is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help with phone as modem

im actually an employee for sprint ur problem is they are starting to smack down on un paid for usages they actually look at how many times that u have used it and if its alot they are putting a block on it just call retentions and tell them that its the reason why u got the phone and its pointless with out it and that u are going to cancell unless u can keep ur plan exactly the same and not have to pay extra to use the phone in which u paid 300 dollars for and that u want its full uses and Beeeeee nice about it we will do more if ur nice if u get an attitude we can simply put a not in the account and ur f---ed
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-19-2008, 03:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 1 Evo LTE 1 Samsung GSIII & Toshiba Excite 10
Carrier: Sprint

meccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hey sprint employee, thanks for the advice, but any of you employee's threatening to put "NOTES" on accounts are clowns. You actually think you control a person with a BS note on their account. It's employees like you that have got sprint rated LAST in customer service. You are the reason over 1 million customers have left (not the phone service).

Stop taking things away from customers and start giving. What other business do you know that gives someone something then says "hey, I know you have gotten this for free, but we re going to start charging you for it", and if you complain we will put a "NOTE" ON YOUR ACCOUNT AND MAKE IT LOOK LIKE IT'S YOUR FAULT.

I think I speak for millions of sprint customers when i say:

Shorten the call time when i call CS. Get 1 call resolution and stop making me have to talk to 3 different people. GIVE ME WHAT I PAY FOR AND STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE DOING ME A FAVOR. And last but not least, YOU KNOW WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH YOUR NOTE.

/end rant
Old 08-19-2008, 11:51 AM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjhammack View Post
im actually an employee for sprint ur problem is they are starting to smack down on un paid for usages they actually look at how many times that u have used it and if its alot they are putting a block on it just call retentions and tell them that its the reason why u got the phone and its pointless with out it and that u are going to cancell unless u can keep ur plan exactly the same and not have to pay extra to use the phone in which u paid 300 dollars for and that u want its full uses and Beeeeee nice about it we will do more if ur nice if u get an attitude we can simply put a not in the account and ur f---ed
Now I know why Sprint CS sucks because of reps like you.

Fist I think you should be loosing your job for telling people to call retentions and tell them to cancel their account unless they get what they want. What if retentions said "sorry nothing we can do" and they cancel the callers account? Where does that leave the person you told to call? No cell phone and a ETF and of coarse no help from you.

Second Just the fact you mention ""Beeeeee nice about it we will do more if ur nice if u get an attitude we can simply put a not in the account and ur f---ed"".
Thats not something you've made up thats sounds like something you do as a daily practice. Prick!
You should do your job no matter what. After 10 calls to CS about the same issue any caller would be a bit upset. I don't have to say anything about this you made yourself look like a ****.

Makes me think about how many lame *** clowns like you I've spoken to. People that don't understand your problem and say "Please hold your call is important to us" then hang up or pass the buck and I have to start all over again. Its clowns like you that give Sprint a bad name. Sucks I pay you check.

Thanks meccadon123 "Clown" is the perfect name for this cat.

Last edited by Lsme420; 08-19-2008 at 12:15 PM.
Old 08-19-2008, 12:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjhammack View Post
If that is the case (and it is not) I would have been screwed long ago, but you see I always ask name and location, that way when I get a "clown" like you I call Tashsa (one of Dan's people) and your happy @ss gets a "nasty note" from higher up. Sprint and its customers are working on weeding out the pinheads like you, we are also known as secret shoppers and our accounts are monitored, so keep up your "notes" I look foward to dealing with you.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."

Last edited by elmerfudpucker; 08-21-2008 at 12:36 PM.
Old 08-19-2008, 03:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 1 Evo LTE 1 Samsung GSIII & Toshiba Excite 10

meccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularmeccadon123 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I didn't mean to highjack the thread and i hope the OP gets help with their issue, but I for 1 have had enough of seeing sprint employees act like they are going to bully someone with a BS note. I have never seen this from another carriers reps like i see it from sprints.

These folks need to stop acting like Sprint stock is at a all time high and start helping its customers. They use the "note on you account" more than schools use "we will send a note home to your parents". STFU and help me with my account. (and stop acting like you hit the disconnect button by accident , when you know damn well you did because you have no idea how to solve the 4 problems i have with my account).

P.s. You probably wouldn't have heard any of this if you didn't threaten your customers. Every caller isn't looking for a 10 dollar SERO account, some of us have legit issues on regular accounts that we pay 100+ dollars a month for. Get them fixed or get a pink slip "note" on your next monthly review.
Old 08-20-2008, 02:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: ppc6800

ronnieespinal is a n00b

i use pdanet from junefabrics
Old 08-21-2008, 12:53 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

Wmwifirouter works rather well for me, sorry about my earlier post, it burns me up that the sorry excuse of a Sprint CS rep (A.K.A. the clown) has to show it's lack of professional attitude, and make Sprint look even worse. There is lots of them out there that try to do a good job and most of the time you dont need to go to customer retention. Tho I have had to myself due to regular CS doesnt have the clearance to handle my needs at the time. Had a phone price issue that needed worked out.
The Wmwifirouter App works great, dont need any wires and only costs about $40 USD, but you can get the trial version and see if it works for you. I get about 1300 down stream and about 450 up. Give it a shot and best of luck!
Old 08-21-2008, 12:58 PM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

You'll find the best resort here. I use this all the time to tether to PCs and laptops flawlessly. It's worth it, believe you me.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 08-28-2008, 05:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC MOGUL
Carrier: sprint

yama247 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodsonnow View Post
will this work for telus users?
I AGREE WITH LSME420. I DID WHAT HE SAID, DOWNLOADED RESCOE FROM APPS FORUM AND TWEAKED THE REGISTRY AS HE SAID, I NO LONGER HAVE AN ERROR CODE, ALSO IM NO LONGER GETTING DISCONNECTED EVERY 5 10 MINS. EVERYDAY I GO TO PPCGEEKS I JUST LOVE MY MOGUL MORE AND MORE FOR ALL OF THE THINGS IT DOES.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:16 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic

JohnnyOnTheSpot is becoming a great contributor

So...I'm not retarded or anything with reg edits, but not only did I do the ones mentioned on page 1 but after that didn't work I downloaded the CAB mentioned, and I don't get the error code but I'm not connecting. The internet works on my phone, EVERY reg string is in place, and my computer is reading the connection, but they are just not working together. Any ideas?

**EDIT** Well, I'm an ***. It was my computer...I restarted it and it worked fine. Sorry for wasting anyone's time.

Last edited by JohnnyOnTheSpot; 08-31-2008 at 01:21 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan