PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2008, 06:03 PM
boe
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch
Carrier: Sprint

boe is keeping up the good workboe is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mogul - can't run firmware update errror 224 not respond- need to get to bootloader

Hello,

My mogul got stuck when I hit clear storage and I can't get to file manager or any other thing to up so I want to run the official sprint rom update on it but I get error 224. Activesync recognized the phone. I can use active sync to explore files on my mogul.

Can someone let me know how to put the nbh on the mogul and run the update manually without using the PC? I don't know how to get into booloader.

Thanks

Error 224 - device not responding - active sync can connect and explore the device though - problem is it didn't complete the reboot after clear storage.
Old 08-17-2008, 06:21 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear
Re: Mogul - can't run firmware update errror 224 not respond- need to get to bootload

put nbh file on sd card and rename to titaimg.nbh. to put into bootloader mode you hold power button and camera button while pressing reset.

Old 08-17-2008, 06:32 PM
boe
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch
Threadstarter

boe is keeping up the good workboe is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Mogul - can't run firmware update errror 224 not respond- need to get to bootload

Thanks!!!!

You beat me to it - I just found it here - but yours is direct and to the point.

http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...itanRecentHome

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan