PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2008, 11:17 PM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Please help me with my problem over 2 months I'm desperate

Check all your connection settings. Make sure the correct setting is checked as default. On VZW I have to select connect to Verizon Wireless, instead of The Internet selection. Hope that makes sense.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
Old 08-17-2008, 11:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

amirborna is a n00b

They are both set on the one thats #777 and myphonenumber@mycricket.com password is cricket

Proxy is...YADADADA

I'm past all this, I did my research, I don't know what else to do

Look at the picture my dropdown box has nothing on there.

OK I have a question, I have problems with bluetooth and all this crap, can I just get my phone reflashed, but I need instructions for a retard with like how to do it, and I want it to work or else the guy said to get it reflashed you have to pay me 50 dollars

Either that or someone helps me get it fixed, I'm so mad right now

actually no i'm not going to reflash it, it's too much hassale, I just want to fix my phone

Last edited by amirborna; 08-17-2008 at 11:42 PM.
Old 08-18-2008, 12:17 AM
Ditch Doctor

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

The instructions to flash it to a new ROM are in my signature. I believe cricket is in the carrier list in the kitchen. Check the tutorial out and see if you want to try it. It is not too much trouble. The first time you do it is the hardest, after that it is a breeze. Best part is that you get to customize your phone the way you want it. The guy charging you $50 is a rip off. I have helped several people who live local to me absolutly free! It is the right thing to do, I wouldn't even speak to that guy again.
Old 08-18-2008, 12:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

amirborna is a n00b

I'm scared I might miss something up and might have to end up paying that 50 dollars to him after all.

Old 08-19-2008, 03:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

amirborna is a n00b

bump
10char
Old 08-19-2008, 03:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc-6800

Aok-knight is a n00b

It's honestly pretty easy. You don't have to be scared. I am over 50 and I have done it. If you want I can help, if you haven't done it yet. There are only three files to mess with. I can direct you to all that if you like.
If you know how to double click your mouse and read the directions on screen than you will do just fine. These boys here are just super smart.They made it all so easy! I have been cooking my own rom lately. Once you get in to that you might as well give up your day job. it's just too much fun. =D>
Old 08-19-2008, 04:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

amirborna is a n00b

ok i will i guess do it

let me get time if you can give me your AOL IM or something and I will try
Old 08-19-2008, 06:11 PM
Ditch Doctor

Even better than that you can use the chat feature to get help from multiple users. Just click on the chat tab above.
Old 08-20-2008, 11:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

amirborna is a n00b

But are you guys sure, SURE, that my preflashed HTC Mogul phone that I bought, if I restart it, that it is reflashable?

I mean really I can't afford another 50 dollars to get it reflashed by the other guys!!!
Old 08-20-2008, 01:55 PM
Ditch Doctor

Dude don't pay anyone to flash your phone for you. That is a total ripoff. Just follow the tutorial. If you have any questions just post them there and someone will walk you through it. If you need immediate help while you are flshing the Chat room is always on. You can try to get help there. You can do this pretty easy with relativly no danger in screwing your phone up. The folks here will help you for FREE.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan