PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2008, 02:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro (sprint)
Carrier: sprint

theevilmonkee is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartheevilmonkee is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartheevilmonkee is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Angry what's wrong?!?

My mogul wouldn't let me download any cab files, because it said that "there wasn't enough space left" (even though there was a brand new 2 gb sd card in the device). So I deviced to connect my device to my PC and reflash the htc rom, which would hard-reset my device. But when I connect my device to the PC via the USB cord, ActiveSync recognizes the device but says:

"Synchronization cannot be completed successfully. Reconnect your device and try again. If the problem persists, see the Microsoft Activesync Troubleshooter in Microsoft ActiveSync help on your desktop computer."
What is happening?!?! If I can't reflash the rom, how can I hard reset? I've tried this, but it doesn't work. Can anyone help??
Old 08-16-2008, 02:14 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TweetyBear Send a message via Yahoo to TweetyBear
Re: what's wrong?!?

you can hard reset by holding on the 2 keys with white dots on them then using the stylus and push the reset button. or you can go into settings, system, then clear storage. those are other ways to hard reset. if the problem is your microsd, you should try reformatting it and see if that works

Old 08-16-2008, 02:18 PM
Chewy tha Monkey Hunta
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D & (Girl's) HTC Inspire "4G"

jbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on repjbearamus is halfway to VIP status based on rep

you can also hold the power button and camera button at the same time and hit the soft reset and that will put it into boot loader mode at which point you can re-install the rom
Old 08-16-2008, 02:23 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)

TweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on repTweetyBear is halfway to VIP status based on rep

that is only if he has the rom on the microsd card.
Old 08-16-2008, 03:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro (sprint)
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

theevilmonkee is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartheevilmonkee is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartheevilmonkee is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post
you can hard reset by holding on the 2 keys with white dots on them then using the stylus and push the reset button. or you can go into settings, system, then clear storage. those are other ways to hard reset. if the problem is your microsd, you should try reformatting it and see if that works
thanks! it worked. * now to see how it works with connecting to activesync *
Old 08-16-2008, 03:06 PM
Tweety...Bear (chick)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theevilmonkee View Post
thanks! it worked. * now to see how it works with connecting to activesync *
just hit the thanks button

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan