PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2008, 04:13 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: ?

og style is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Mogul GPS trouble?

My gps was working fine the other day. The only thing I have done was tried to update the radio. Now it wont work. I am using 6.1 kitchen and I also have htc gps tool. When I run htc gps tool it will not find any sats. I have tried to reinstall the os and different radio and I still can't get it to work.
thanks
Old 08-15-2008, 04:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC 6800 (Mogul), EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Goddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIPGoddbody is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to Goddbody Send a message via Yahoo to Goddbody
Re: Mogul GPS trouble?

Quote:
Originally Posted by og style View Post
My gps was working fine the other day. The only thing I have done was tried to update the radio. Now it wont work. I am using 6.1 kitchen and I also have htc gps tool. When I run htc gps tool it will not find any sats. I have tried to reinstall the os and different radio and I still can't get it to work.
thanks
Search the threads for Titan gPS there are a fe work arounds and hacks for GPA on the WM 6.1 upgrade.
Old 08-15-2008, 05:01 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Disable power management in your registry.
Old 08-16-2008, 01:17 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

og style is a n00b

Still no luck. I have tried to search and change the power management. I have garmin for my software and it will not find any sat. HTC GPS tools will find 1 or 2 but it will not lock. It is also talking a long time to find any. Do you have any other ideas?
Old 08-16-2008, 01:59 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ
Carrier: Sprint

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

I assume your on sprint (mogul) if so did your gps work with the official rom? 3.35 or 3.56?
Old 08-16-2008, 11:15 AM
N00b
Threadstarter

og style is a n00b

I have 3.56 on there now and radio 3.42. It was working last week. I have messed around with qpst but I dont think that I changed any setting.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:23 AM
DaFlowMaster
Pocket PC: TP2 IPHONE 3GS 5.1.1
Carrier: GSM...

HBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributionsHBOOT should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to HBOOT

Hey man, did you install any other GPS app? somethimes they can overwrite your original setting and mess it up. If you did insall any, remove and soft reset. This solved my prob once b4. Good luck,

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan