PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2008, 08:34 PM
DLM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

DLM is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Cyberon Voice Commander vs. Cyberon Voice Speed Dial vs Microsoft Voice Command?

I am on WM 6.1 Pro - Voice Command v1.6.19213 AS you can tell I am very new but I have unchecked the setting. I do understand how to change the registry. If required. Thanks for any help ...
Old 08-27-2008, 08:36 PM
DLM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

DLM is just getting started
Re: Cyberon Voice Commander vs. Cyberon Voice Speed Dial vs Microsoft Voice Command?

I am on WM 6.1 Pro - Voice Command v1.6.19213 AS you can tell I am very new but I have unchecked the setting. I do understand how to change the registry. If that helps. Thanks for any help ...
Old 09-26-2008, 06:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

bdrec64 is a n00b

I am using the latest nueROM 3per3 and I cannot get voice command to work. I am tried 1.6.19214 and 1.6.1.1998?
Old 10-03-2008, 08:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

nmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdrec64 View Post
I am using the latest nueROM 3per3 and I cannot get voice command to work. I am tried 1.6.19214 and 1.6.1.1998?
Ditto on the issues with nuerom3pre3. Cannot change the reg file to vcbthag.dll.
Old 01-22-2010, 06:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Vodafone

Jonners59 is a n00b

I used Cyberon Voice Commander on my old i-Mate JasJar for years and it was great. It did everything I asked it too and never missed a beat...

I then upgraded to HTC Touch Pro2 bought from Vodafone, which has an image they have commissioned. It does not come with a voice dialler, which is odd as driving and making calls in the UK is a no, no, so I would have expected it as standard. I checked the software details on the JasJar to download a version on my TP2, but the newer version installed directly from the Cyberon website was awful. It was too complex and did not respond, even after voice training.

I have been reading many blogs and forums to find a dialler that works. I have read many where experienced users have downloaded the Windows dialler on to the phones having been advised it works (Handango) only to find that for TOP2 it is an incompatible software.... So I am a little wary of trying it myself, especially as it has to be bought before installed, so I can't even try it for myself.

htcwiki.com/thread/3548186/Touch+Pro+2+Voice+Dial%3F%3F
forum.xda-developers.com/archive/index.php/t-522322

I have tried a couple of other apps (i.e. VITO), but they wouldn't even open properly.

Last edited by Jonners59; 01-22-2010 at 06:59 AM.
Old 11-16-2010, 04:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: vx6700
Carrier: Verizon

zeno312 is a n00b

I just got the cyberon Voice Commander and find that it is easier to use the Ms Voice Command I can receive voice text message and also have it repeat it. ms doesn't give that option.

I haven't had to tag any of my contacts and each time i say a name it's right on. plus you can change the sensitivity level and you can't on ms I feel it's so much better than Ms voice command and even sounds better.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan