PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2008, 12:36 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker
something to get your laughing

Was goofing of at work Thursday (security guard in a lobby) and hard reset my mogul, reloaded my favorite apps and left out the ones I didnt want anymore. Well I woke up this mornig about 6:50 am. (got to be at work at 7am!) Needless to say I sounded like somebody falling off a high cliff, you know "ooooohhhhhh cccrrrraaapppppp!!!" I need to remember to reset my alarms. My Super is realy cool tho and i made it to work at 7:15.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 08-15-2008, 12:43 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: something to get your laughing

even if you didnt shower dude i hope you brushed your teeth at least... just sayin....

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 08-15-2008, 12:44 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

ahh yes and this thread will either self-destruct or be moved to off-topic within the next 30 mins.... so let it be written, so let it be done!
Old 08-15-2008, 01:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
ahh yes and this thread will either self-destruct or be moved to off-topic within the next 30 mins.... so let it be written, so let it be done!
I was demoing a real world situation about the the dangers of a hard reset...yea thats it...yea...*Hopes the Coz doesnt destroy him*
Old 08-15-2008, 01:09 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Titan
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

shortbushemi is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
even if you didnt shower dude i hope you brushed your teeth at least... just sayin....
hopefully he lives right next to where he works.... i know i've woken up at 7:30 before and made it to work by 8:10.. and i live 25 miles from work.. yes i brushed my teeth. no i didn't shower. i'm a mechanic so i shower at night.
Old 08-15-2008, 05:27 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

This is why I don't like Hard Resetting.
Old 08-15-2008, 05:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shortbushemi View Post
hopefully he lives right next to where he works.... i know i've woken up at 7:30 before and made it to work by 8:10.. and i live 25 miles from work.. yes i brushed my teeth. no i didn't shower. i'm a mechanic so i shower at night.
About 10 miles, I shower before bed, and mouthwash this morning. The super punched me in on time so no loss but I hate being late, I am usually in 15 + min early every morning. I hate hard reseting but I havent found a different rom that I want to play with yet...
Old 08-15-2008, 09:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Turnkeys is becoming a great contributor

This is why I only hard reset (or load new ROMs) on a friday. lol
Old 08-15-2008, 09:47 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnkeys View Post
This is why I only hard reset (or load new ROMs) on a friday. lol
Nice!!!!.....lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan