PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2008, 01:20 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Getting the mogul
Carrier: sprint

finesse is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
MMMmmm, Mogul Mms Mishap?!?!?!

so a friend of mine sends me a picturemail pic, she has sprint, as do i. anyway, i get the txt that has the link in it. click on it and ie opens up and takes me to the picturemail thing. i click on view media, then click save. i save it to my phone and wen it opens up, it shows hlf of the picture full screen(like instead of seeing her upper and lower body, i only see the lower body). The only way i can get the picture, and see all of it is to, insted of clicking save on the picmail site, jus click on the image and save it.

Does this happen to errybody? im running the latest stock rom/radio. i have no mms programs on my phone. i jus hate having to do an extra step to download a pic which wen i hit save shud display correctly.
Old 08-06-2008, 02:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc 6900

s4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to s4n3_0n3
Re: MMMmmm, Mogul Mms Mishap?!?!?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finesse View Post
so a friend of mine sends me a picturemail pic, she has sprint, as do i. anyway, i get the txt that has the link in it. click on it and ie opens up and takes me to the picturemail thing. i click on view media, then click save. i save it to my phone and wen it opens up, it shows hlf of the picture full screen(like instead of seeing her upper and lower body, i only see the lower body). The only way i can get the picture, and see all of it is to, insted of clicking save on the picmail site, jus click on the image and save it.

Does this happen to errybody? im running the latest stock rom/radio. i have no mms programs on my phone. i jus hate having to do an extra step to download a pic which wen i hit save shud display correctly.
could you scroll around to see the rest of the pic or is that how it saves to your ppc
Old 08-08-2008, 09:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul PPC 6800
Carrier: Sprint

Jeslatino120 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to Jeslatino120

same thing happens to me! and no it doesn't let you scroll around it! it like just cuts off the picture from top and bottom and it only saves the middle part
Old 08-11-2008, 01:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

arnosmon is a n00b

don't click save to phone i click and hold on the picture and then select save image. I think that keeps it from cutting it off.
Old 08-11-2008, 02:32 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Getting the mogul
Threadstarter

finesse is a n00b

yea, i have to do that. i jus thot if it sed save to phone it wud save it correctly.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan