PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 07:52 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: how to get a new mogul

Quote:
Originally Posted by leer125 View Post
do i just take the phone into a sprint retail store?
....yes....I will PM you with instructions....reply back to me in the PM
Old 07-30-2008, 09:19 AM
N00b

bsgjunkie is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
....yes....I will PM you with instructions....reply back to me in the PM
Hit me up too please! I'd love to know #2

My input power jack being lose - not charging - has always been my excuse in the past.
Old 07-30-2008, 09:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

jason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on repjason25 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsgjunkie View Post
Hit me up too please! I'd love to know #2

My input power jack being lose - not charging - has always been my excuse in the past.
you have me curious now too, I would like to know your "trick" also.

Old 07-31-2008, 04:42 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: 7380
Carrier: sprint rated #1

beefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuffbeefcakeb0 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to beefcakeb0 Send a message via Yahoo to beefcakeb0

me 4..... too secret to post for every one? if so pm me aswell please.....im sure everyones wondered this at least twice
Old 07-31-2008, 06:02 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, EVO 4G

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli

I think it is worth the PM rather than posting here! LOL
I don't think I could do number 1. Number 2 isn't so, well...never mind.

I have had so much trouble with my local store, I am always looking for ideas to help get them to budge. I've even gone to one of the corporate vice presidents in the past because my local store manager was so bad.

The Book of GOD: Helping Spiritual orphans know God their Father completely!
The New Book by TOV ROSE www.TovRose.com
Get it now on Amazon.com: http://www.createspace.com/3582133
Old 07-31-2008, 06:11 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: mogul 6800
Carrier: sprint

sailow is a n00b

pay for that sprint phone insurance thing, i think its 50 bucks total, break your phone, so it becomes unrepairable, and call up sprint and all that stuff. you should be getting a new phone. you could try reporting it lost, i don't know, i've only gotten one through a "pissed guy throws phone at wall" action.
Old 07-31-2008, 11:19 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

greencat is just getting started

I just got a new replacement phone. My was under warrenty like yours and this avoids the $50 co pay. Mine had some cracks and I wanted to do something before the warrenty was done. I always had problems with my d pad. Going up did not work all of the time. No big deal and I worked around it. I took it to the store and they took it apart but couldn't get it to work. I left with a new unit and everything that is in the box. I'm sure you could find something wrong with your phone.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:51 PM
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by toviaheli View Post
I think it is worth the PM rather than posting here! LOL
I don't think I could do number 1. Works for sure though... Number 2 isn't so, well...never mind. I know what you were going to say...thanks for the confidentiality...if you notice I deleted a few posts of mine for the same reason...

I have had so much trouble with my local store, I am always looking for ideas to help get them to budge. I've even gone to one of the corporate vice presidents in the past because my local store manager was so bad.

My store is pretty good, that always helps....with these type of issues

Last edited by flyers2114; 07-31-2008 at 01:22 PM.
Old 07-31-2008, 12:57 PM
ACSyndicate.net

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailow View Post
pay for that sprint phone insurance thing, i think its 50 bucks total, break your phone, so it becomes unrepairable, and call up sprint and all that stuff. you should be getting a new phone. you could try reporting it lost, i don't know, i've only gotten one through a "pissed guy throws phone at wall" action.

Only problem is you have to wait to get the phone....and pay $50....I dont like waiting and I do not like paying a $50 co-pay when I pay for the service monthly.....LOL

BTW you do not get a new phone....it is a refurb.....my way you can sometimes get a brand new phone
Old 07-31-2008, 01:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO BABY

bugsb1010 is a n00b

Hey what is your way? I'd def. like 2 know

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan