PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2008, 03:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: sprint vogue
Carrier: sprint

stonekicker49 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Just a thank you note

I acquired a mogul about 4 months ago, I knew nothing of this phone and didn't savvy any of your ideas or instructions. I just started reading the post and the great responses to the questions that were asked. I have learned so much from you guys it is simply unbelievable. I have changed to nearly every rom that has been cooked with ease and great results. I am slow, but I sure don't have the problems many are posting here. I want to thanks all the people responsible for this sight and all the input you provide on a daily basis. Keep up the good work and keep them rom's coming or I may get board, Just Kidding. Again thank you all so much. (does this mean I am a Geek) oh well !!
Stonekicker49
Old 07-28-2008, 04:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Just a thank you note

It's definetly a great site. Welcome aboard!
Old 07-28-2008, 04:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hero
Carrier: sprint

mruptown757 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to mruptown757

i want to add my Thank YOu to all that has helped me and posted help for others to the people that come up with such great ideas making cabs..programs ect thank u
Old 07-29-2008, 09:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Titan
Carrier: Verizon

forvisor is a n00b

I would also like to add my thank you to all on the board. I just yesterday got up enough courage to flash my titan. I’m on Verizon and was thinking about waiting until the official update was released (if ever). Well I now have the latest DCD rom installed. It’s awesome and fast. I can’t believe I waited this long to install it. Thanks for everything all and for all of the posts on how to install sprint rom and then update to the custom roms. I must admit I was sweating bullets waiting on it to update but in the end its awesome!!
Old 07-29-2008, 06:41 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Thanks for the help available and you're welcome for any help I have already gotten.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan