PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2008, 10:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

robj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Mogul is extremly unstable!! Help

I dont know what else to do. For some reason my phone has gone haywire. One time it got stuck in phone off mode for hours. Finally after five or six soft resets I went ahead and flashed to the new 6.1 rom. Even after flashing a second time my phone is still acting crazy. I open a program and then my screen wont show the "x" in order to close it out. It still shows the top part of the screen from the home screen. In order to get out of a program i have to hit the power button and then hit it again and then it return to the Spb Menu screen. When trying to tap the 'X" on the bottom left of the Spb menu it just sits there highlighted. Like it's saying "Dude did you want me to do something?" Also if i hit my green phone hard key my dial pad wont even come up without a soft reset. OMG this is killing me!! Can somebody help?

Don't just say THANKS click it!

Old 07-28-2008, 10:14 AM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Pocket PC: Incredibl / Bold
Carrier: Verizon

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Re: My Mogul is extremly unstable!! Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by robj19 View Post
I dont know what else to do. For some reason my phone has gone haywire. One time it got stuck in phone off mode for hours. Finally after five or six soft resets I went ahead and flashed to the new 6.1 rom. Even after flashing a second time my phone is still acting crazy. I open a program and then my screen wont show the "x" in order to close it out. It still shows the top part of the screen from the home screen. In order to get out of a program i have to hit the power button and then hit it again and then it return to the Spb Menu screen. When trying to tap the 'X" on the bottom left of the Spb menu it just sits there highlighted. Like it's saying "Dude did you want me to do something?" Also if i hit my green phone hard key my dial pad wont even come up without a soft reset. OMG this is killing me!! Can somebody help?
throw some more info are way... which ROM are u using? was this same rom working prior to the issues? etc
Old 07-28-2008, 10:53 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

robj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: My Mogul is extremly unstable!! Help

I was using the official sprint 3.35 rom. Something happened and then when i flashed my phone I upgraded to the official 3.56 rom. Both roms are doing the same things. I thought flashing the phone would fix it but no dice. My 3.35 rom had been working fine for months before this stuff started happening. I hadn't added anything to my phone during the time it started happening either. For months I've been running SPB Mobile shell with the 3.35 official rom with no problems.

Last edited by robj19; 07-28-2008 at 10:55 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan