PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 12:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

blademan1969 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to blademan1969
GPS Problems

Ive searched and cannot find any answers on the forum. For some reason my GPS wont hook up. Im using Live Search and Google Maps. I am running the new Rom and it was working great but now it takes forever to hook up. Any suggestions.

thanks

blademan1969
Old 07-25-2008, 04:30 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: GPS Problems

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=17032

Read that and try the power management registry hacks and read that over.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-26-2008, 02:18 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

did all that. im just having problems and was wondering if anyone else had run into the kind of problems ive been having
Thanks blademan1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=17032

Read that and try the power management registry hacks and read that over.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-26-2008, 02:21 AM
╚════════════════╝
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 & HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static

I'm sorry to interupt but I've seen a lot of same questions like this in this forum. Why is it when somebody cannot get a lock a new thread is started? This question is ask in a new thread everyday. U've tried to search the forum and did not get any answers from any thread with the same questions. So what makes u think U'll get the answer on the thread U started? The answer U will get is the same answers on ur search results. I'm sorry. No personal attacks just tired of the same threads all the time.

Last edited by jethro_static; 07-26-2008 at 02:25 AM.
Old 07-26-2008, 02:30 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

well im sorry that a new thread was started with the same old questions but after youve looked for some kind of answer for an hour you get desperate. I tried looking, im sorry that mabey I was searching for the wrong thing thats why it didnt come up, but ive always respected this forum and have tried my best to find the answers without starting a new thread. 99 percent of the time I find what I need and I apologize again for this one time that I couldnt find what I was looking for that I had to start a new thread. Oh thanks for replying.
Isnt that the whole purpose of this forum to try to answer questions.

blademan1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by jethro_static View Post
I'm sorry to interupt but I've seen a lot of same questions like this in this forum. Why is it when somebody cannot get a lock a new thread is started? This question is ask in a new thread everyday.

Last edited by blademan1969; 07-26-2008 at 02:34 AM.
Old 07-26-2008, 02:41 AM
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by blademan1969 View Post
well im sorry that a new thread was started with the same old questions but after youve looked for some kind of answer for an hour you get desperate. I tried looking, im sorry that mabey I was searching for the wrong thing thats why it didnt come up, but ive always respected this forum and have tried my best to find the answers without starting a new thread. 99 percent of the time I find what I need and I apologize again for this one time that I couldnt find what I was looking for that I had to start a new thread. Oh thanks for replying.
Isnt that the whole purpose of this forum to try to answer questions.

blademan1969
What I'm tryin to say is to just post in the thread with the same questions. I think thats a better definition of forum. Starting new threads with the same questions will only make search feature unusable. If U try to find an answer, 90% is garbage on search results coz it's just redundancy. I hope U got my point. Thanks
Old 07-26-2008, 02:44 AM
╚════════════════╝

Quote:
Originally Posted by blademan1969 View Post
did all that. im just having problems and was wondering if anyone else had run into the kind of problems ive been having
Thanks blademan1969
This is exactly my point. U tried it. The same answers that U got from threads with the same questions.

Last edited by jethro_static; 07-26-2008 at 02:47 AM.
Old 07-26-2008, 02:55 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

ok geeze you win. i just dont live on this forum and i searched and couldnt find the answer. I know what your talking about but i just want you to realize that i dont post lightly. I do my best to respect the rules of the forum thats all im trying to say.
Old 07-26-2008, 07:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Verizon HTC ThunderBolt!!!
Carrier: Verizon

azbobs is keeping up the good workazbobs is keeping up the good work

Feel your pain and everyone here has tried to help me as well. I have spent hours trying to find the very same answer and have tried loading the cab posted on my post a few days ago, you could try it I suppose it did not work for me. I have given up for now,, nothings seems to work except some saying to cook your rom which is risky and could void your warranty,,, and even then some say that works as the cab was suppose to work so it's user beware and you just have to keep reading here or give up. I hear that if you cook your rom that you could remove it before taking your phone to your provider if you needed to, not sure of that need to search some more here.

I keep looking back here for hopefully someone that will have a All-tell PC-6800 and have been able to make there's work. I would look as I am for someone that is using the same phone and rom, radio version that has had success, I don't know what else to say. Plus searching through here you learn a lot more about themes, rom, lots of cool mod's.

The cab is on my post by Keir333 he says he has the same phone as I do so I am not sure that would be the one you would want to use. I thought I would look for someone with the same phone and he has the same as mine, same rom and radio version and the cab still did not work on my, go figure.

I would also post info like your phone carrier, type of phone, rom and radio version.

I would not take it personal what Jethro posted even he post the same thing multipule times like Opera, Iphone, mogul, etc we all do it in search of answer's.

You can do a search on a person's ID for there post for laughs plus helps when you find someone that really know's there modding....

Good luck there are alot of good info and people here.

Cheers,
Azbobs

Old 07-26-2008, 01:48 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

thanks azbobs.

blademan1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by azbobs View Post
Feel your pain and everyone here has tried to help me as well. I have spent hours trying to find the very same answer and have tried loading the cab posted on my post a few days ago, you could try it I suppose it did not work for me. I have given up for now,, nothings seems to work except some saying to cook your rom which is risky and could void your warranty,,, and even then some say that works as the cab was suppose to work so it's user beware and you just have to keep reading here or give up. I hear that if you cook your rom that you could remove it before taking your phone to your provider if you needed to, not sure of that need to search some more here.

I keep looking back here for hopefully someone that will have a All-tell PC-6800 and have been able to make there's work. I would look as I am for someone that is using the same phone and rom, radio version that has had success, I don't know what else to say. Plus searching through here you learn a lot more about themes, rom, lots of cool mod's.

The cab is on my post by Keir333 he says he has the same phone as I do so I am not sure that would be the one you would want to use. I thought I would look for someone with the same phone and he has the same as mine, same rom and radio version and the cab still did not work on my, go figure.

I would also post info like your phone carrier, type of phone, rom and radio version.

I would not take it personal what Jethro posted even he post the same thing multipule times like Opera, Iphone, mogul, etc we all do it in search of answer's.

You can do a search on a person's ID for there post for laughs plus helps when you find someone that really know's there modding....

Good luck there are alot of good info and people here.

Cheers,
Azbobs

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan