PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 09:20 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia 910
Carrier: Metro PCS

mogulrudy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Titan Bricked??

Yes i was a dumbass and unlocked my titan through olipro 1.2..Been stuck in bl for 3 days now..Tried exitbl can't get connection and yes i took off usb connection through wmdc, tried relocker and actually updated and everything but then it booted and stuck at htc screen says no radio at bottom..so then i tried 2.4 and it went through..but then i booted up to olipro 1.20 still I've been pritvate messaging Coke man, and he suggested i start a post, any ideas????
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-25-2008, 12:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

switched is a n00b
Re: Titan Bricked??

all i now is its not bricked. so dont worry. bricked means that it wont do anything. useless like a brick. so is it stuck at olipro 1.2?

Sprint Mogul
ROM: dcd 3.2.3
Radio: 3.42
Old 07-25-2008, 02:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff

your gonna have to flash to a official rom through your sd card...

Get the official rom here
http://www.htc.com/us/FAQ_Detail.aspx?p_id=75&act=sd

EDIT: That rom is only for sprint.

Your gonna have to explore the exe file with a program like winrar to extract the files from it...
What your looking for is the file named signed_ruu.nbh
Take that file and copy it to your sd card which has to be formatted in fat32 and rename it titaimg.nbh
Put phone into bootloader (power,camera,reset..all at the same time)
Then the bootloader will start and load up the update..

The reason you have to flash to an official rom is that it updates everything..bootloader,os,radio, both splash screens..etc.

After that you should be all set to try again..
Just make sure you are using either olipro 2.40 or no2chem's hard spl 2.47 as the bootloader. Since those are the ones capatable with gps roms...Cuz why would you want a rom without gps now.

Last edited by reeg420; 07-25-2008 at 02:32 PM.
Old 07-26-2008, 11:52 PM
gracienne

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Once you have olipro 2.40 loaded correctly using a USB cable use an SD card like reeg240 says to flash all radio and new/cooked roms. SD cards are the easiest and quickest way to do it. 1 GB card is $19..priceless when it comes to being a flashing whoor.

Last edited by gracienne; 07-26-2008 at 11:55 PM.
Old 07-27-2008, 05:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: blackberry 8350i/palm pro(sprint)/wing
Carrier: boost/sprint/tm

mrchezzy is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by reeg420 View Post
your gonna have to flash to a official rom through your sd card...

Get the official rom here
http://www.htc.com/us/FAQ_Detail.aspx?p_id=75&act=sd

EDIT: That rom is only for sprint.

Your gonna have to explore the exe file with a program like winrar to extract the files from it...
What your looking for is the file named signed_ruu.nbh
Take that file and copy it to your sd card which has to be formatted in fat32 and rename it titaimg.nbh
Put phone into bootloader (power,camera,reset..all at the same time)
Then the bootloader will start and load up the update..

The reason you have to flash to an official rom is that it updates everything..bootloader,os,radio, both splash screens..etc.

After that you should be all set to try again..
Just make sure you are using either olipro 2.40 or no2chem's hard spl 2.47 as the bootloader. Since those are the ones capatable with gps roms...Cuz why would you want a rom without gps now.
but what happens if u stuck on download mode??? i dont get nothing but the pc reads it
Old 07-27-2008, 10:25 AM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gracienne View Post
Once you have olipro 2.40 loaded correctly using a USB cable use an SD card like reeg240 says to flash all radio and new/cooked roms. SD cards are the easiest and quickest way to do it. 1 GB card is $19..priceless when it comes to being a flashing whoor.
Somebody is ripping you off. I bought a 2g card on ebay for $9.99, free shipping. By the way it works for flashing ROMS as well.

To the OP. We had a guy yesterday we were trying to help with this very problem. I think that the 1.20 spl needs to be moved to a separate post from the 2.40. I have seen several people do this. We worked with the other guy in chat for about 3 hours. He didn't have a fix when I left chat so I cannot tell you what exactly to do.

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>

Last edited by GaMedic; 07-27-2008 at 10:39 AM.
Old 07-27-2008, 11:19 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul 6800

dlynch03 is a n00b

Thank you for posting this because I have been trying to get this freaking 1.20 off my phone for 2 days now. Just ask GaMedic he was helping me for 3 hours yesterday, by the Medic thanks for trying to help me Bro. I finally got out of the bl screen but then I ended up right where the gentelman above was with the No Radio screen so I went back into BL to try to flash the rom again with a 3.49 radio version that I got from Playdeep but it still boots out at 11% so i have to get something to get a mini-sd card converter to make my SD card fit into the slot on my laptop.
Old 07-27-2008, 11:25 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/TouchPro2
Carrier: T-Mo

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff

I ended up running down to a local Staples store and picking up a 1gb micro sd with the sd card adapter for $15...

I put off buying one from ebay like GaMedic said but then I needed it to get my phone working again. Now I use the 1gb as my storage card and the 512mb one to flash roms if my active sync has problems.

Cheesy and Dlynch your probably gonna have to use a sd card to flash at least for this one.

Last edited by reeg420; 07-27-2008 at 11:28 AM.
Old 07-27-2008, 11:30 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul 6800

dlynch03 is a n00b

Already getting dressed to hit Walmart or Best Buy
Old 07-27-2008, 11:48 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by dlynch03 View Post
Thank you for posting this because I have been trying to get this freaking 1.20 off my phone for 2 days now. Just ask GaMedic he was helping me for 3 hours yesterday, by the Medic thanks for trying to help me Bro. I finally got out of the bl screen but then I ended up right where the gentelman above was with the No Radio screen so I went back into BL to try to flash the rom again with a 3.49 radio version that I got from Playdeep but it still boots out at 11% so i have to get something to get a mini-sd card converter to make my SD card fit into the slot on my laptop.

When you get the card use this first or you probably are going to be unsuccessful still.....

nueSPL-2.47

dlynch scratch that info from the pro IamCokeman

PS: Jakdillard, you can't flash a hardSPL from a hardSPL they have overwrite protection and you can't do it from a locked SPL as it's not signed by HTC.

Go here instead and read the entire thread...particulary IamCokeMan's post....it sounds like this got his fixed.....

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=33145

Last edited by flyers2114; 07-27-2008 at 12:25 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan