PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Titan Bricked?? (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=32989)

mogulrudy 07-25-2008 09:20 AM

Titan Bricked??

Yes i was a dumbass and unlocked my titan through olipro 1.2..Been stuck in bl for 3 days now..Tried exitbl can't get connection and yes i took off usb connection through wmdc, tried relocker and actually updated and everything but then it booted and stuck at htc screen says no radio at bottom..so then i tried 2.4 and it went through..but then i booted up to olipro 1.20 still :angry7: I've been pritvate messaging Coke man, and he suggested i start a post, any ideas????

switched 07-25-2008 12:24 PM

Re: Titan Bricked??

all i now is its not bricked. so dont worry. bricked means that it wont do anything. useless like a brick. so is it stuck at olipro 1.2?

reeg420 07-25-2008 02:29 PM

your gonna have to flash to a official rom through your sd card...

Get the official rom here
http://www.htc.com/us/FAQ_Detail.aspx?p_id=75&act=sd

EDIT: That rom is only for sprint.

Your gonna have to explore the exe file with a program like winrar to extract the files from it...
What your looking for is the file named signed_ruu.nbh
Take that file and copy it to your sd card which has to be formatted in fat32 and rename it titaimg.nbh
Put phone into bootloader (power,camera,reset..all at the same time)
Then the bootloader will start and load up the update..

The reason you have to flash to an official rom is that it updates everything..bootloader,os,radio, both splash screens..etc.

After that you should be all set to try again..
Just make sure you are using either olipro 2.40 or no2chem's hard spl 2.47 as the bootloader. Since those are the ones capatable with gps roms...Cuz why would you want a rom without gps now.

gracienne 07-26-2008 11:52 PM

Once you have olipro 2.40 loaded correctly using a USB cable use an SD card like reeg240 says to flash all radio and new/cooked roms. SD cards are the easiest and quickest way to do it. 1 GB card is $19..priceless when it comes to being a flashing whoor.

mrchezzy 07-27-2008 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by reeg420 (Post 360498)
your gonna have to flash to a official rom through your sd card...

Get the official rom here
http://www.htc.com/us/FAQ_Detail.aspx?p_id=75&act=sd

EDIT: That rom is only for sprint.

Your gonna have to explore the exe file with a program like winrar to extract the files from it...
What your looking for is the file named signed_ruu.nbh
Take that file and copy it to your sd card which has to be formatted in fat32 and rename it titaimg.nbh
Put phone into bootloader (power,camera,reset..all at the same time)
Then the bootloader will start and load up the update..

The reason you have to flash to an official rom is that it updates everything..bootloader,os,radio, both splash screens..etc.

After that you should be all set to try again..
Just make sure you are using either olipro 2.40 or no2chem's hard spl 2.47 as the bootloader. Since those are the ones capatable with gps roms...Cuz why would you want a rom without gps now.

but what happens if u stuck on download mode??? i dont get nothing but the pc reads it

GaMedic 07-27-2008 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gracienne (Post 361889)
Once you have olipro 2.40 loaded correctly using a USB cable use an SD card like reeg240 says to flash all radio and new/cooked roms. SD cards are the easiest and quickest way to do it. 1 GB card is $19..priceless when it comes to being a flashing whoor.

Somebody is ripping you off. I bought a 2g card on ebay for $9.99, free shipping. By the way it works for flashing ROMS as well.

To the OP. We had a guy yesterday we were trying to help with this very problem. I think that the 1.20 spl needs to be moved to a separate post from the 2.40. I have seen several people do this. We worked with the other guy in chat for about 3 hours. He didn't have a fix when I left chat so I cannot tell you what exactly to do.

dlynch03 07-27-2008 11:19 AM

Thank you for posting this because I have been trying to get this freaking 1.20 off my phone for 2 days now. Just ask GaMedic he was helping me for 3 hours yesterday, by the Medic thanks for trying to help me Bro. I finally got out of the bl screen but then I ended up right where the gentelman above was with the No Radio screen so I went back into BL to try to flash the rom again with a 3.49 radio version that I got from Playdeep but it still boots out at 11% so i have to get something to get a mini-sd card converter to make my SD card fit into the slot on my laptop.

reeg420 07-27-2008 11:25 AM

I ended up running down to a local Staples store and picking up a 1gb micro sd with the sd card adapter for $15...

I put off buying one from ebay like GaMedic said but then I needed it to get my phone working again. Now I use the 1gb as my storage card and the 512mb one to flash roms if my active sync has problems.

Cheesy and Dlynch your probably gonna have to use a sd card to flash at least for this one.

dlynch03 07-27-2008 11:30 AM

Already getting dressed to hit Walmart or Best Buy

flyers2114 07-27-2008 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlynch03 (Post 362122)
Thank you for posting this because I have been trying to get this freaking 1.20 off my phone for 2 days now. Just ask GaMedic he was helping me for 3 hours yesterday, by the Medic thanks for trying to help me Bro. I finally got out of the bl screen but then I ended up right where the gentelman above was with the No Radio screen so I went back into BL to try to flash the rom again with a 3.49 radio version that I got from Playdeep but it still boots out at 11% so i have to get something to get a mini-sd card converter to make my SD card fit into the slot on my laptop.

When you get the card use this first or you probably are going to be unsuccessful still.....

nueSPL-2.47

dlynch scratch that info from the pro IamCokeman

PS: Jakdillard, you can't flash a hardSPL from a hardSPL they have overwrite protection and you can't do it from a locked SPL as it's not signed by HTC.

Go here instead and read the entire thread...particulary IamCokeMan's post....it sounds like this got his fixed.....

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=33145