PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2008, 02:22 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6800

stevensr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question HTC Home Plugin + WM6.1

I've been a lurker here for a while, first post... This may be a simple question, but I've only been a PPC user for a few weeks.

I just loaded the updated HTC Home Plugin seen on the Touch, with the new update from Sprint (supposedly) coming here in a few weeks I was curious if this Home Plugin will still be compatible with 6.1, or should I disable it before I do the upgrade?
Old 05-19-2008, 02:26 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: HTC Home Plugin + WM6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevensr View Post
I've been a lurker here for a while, first post... This may be a simple question, but I've only been a PPC user for a few weeks.

I just loaded the updated HTC Home Plugin seen on the Touch, with the new update from Sprint (supposedly) coming here in a few weeks I was curious if this Home Plugin will still be compatible with 6.1, or should I disable it before I do the upgrade?
yes it is compatible with wm6.1 but u wouldn't need to worry about disabling it even if it wasnt because when u update the rom the whole device gets wiped.

dwizzy130

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-19-2008, 04:16 AM
Lurker

FireWERX is a n00b

It works fine, the battery icon is a little screwed up in no2chem's 2.1 5066+, but there's a registry patch in the thread that fixes it.
Old 05-19-2008, 10:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

matty032 is keeping up the good workmatty032 is keeping up the good work

it is not compatible with the "leaked" 6.1 rom. The only one that seems to work is an old version for winmo 5. And you can't do much customizing with that version. There may be a newer Home version that will work, but I have yet to find it..
Old 05-19-2008, 10:19 PM
iPhone Killer

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty032 View Post
it is not compatible with the "leaked" 6.1 rom. The only one that seems to work is an old version for winmo 5. And you can't do much customizing with that version. There may be a newer Home version that will work, but I have yet to find it..
version 2.1 works fine in my custom self-cooked version of the leaked 6.1 rom.

dwizzy130
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-19-2008, 10:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

Spencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Spencer_Moore

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
version 2.1 works fine in my custom self-cooked version of the leaked 6.1 rom.

dwizzy130
just tried and works perfectly in my new rom i just cooked....thanks for the info
Old 05-19-2008, 10:27 PM
iPhone Killer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer_Moore View Post
just tried and works perfectly in my new rom i just cooked....thanks for the info
yea no problem.
regards,
dwizzy130
Old 05-19-2008, 10:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond (Unlocked GSM)
Carrier: AT&T

ooshnoo is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by matty032 View Post

You're wrong. It works fine with WM 6.1 from both DCDs and No2chem's ROMs
Old 05-20-2008, 08:18 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

It also works on the vetvito custom WM 6.1 rom as well...
Old 05-20-2008, 09:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

matty032 is keeping up the good workmatty032 is keeping up the good work

Okay, LOL! I should have phrased that it doesn't work with the "original" version of the "leaked-official" rom. LOL! Now I am praying someone will come back and tell me I am wrong again. Because I would sure like to get it to work with the "original" version.

Last edited by matty032; 05-20-2008 at 09:10 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan