PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2008, 10:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC6700, PPC6800, Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2, Epic 4G
Carrier: Boost

ExpletiveDeleted001 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint TV Locks up mogal after 6.1 Upgrade

I just installed the latest 6.1 update and sprint tv wasnt included(I did reset b4 sprint customisations ...maybe why its missing?) I installed the cab I had used on the old 6.0 and now when I try to open it my phone instantly locks up and needs to be reset. Also my WM6.1 loading screen is all white with no image but i dont know if that is related.. otherwise the rom seems to work fine..apps open quicker, gps locks must faster, and threaded SMS is sweet.. thanks so much for any help.. keep in mind im a little bit of a noob..so be gentle..
Old 07-21-2008, 10:48 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Re: Sprint TV Locks up mogal after 6.1 Upgrade

there is something def wrong with your flash as sprint tv is loaded during customization process after rom flash...the issue with the white screen also tells me something went wrong with the flash...try doing it again make sure nothing is running in the background on your desktop/notebook...also if you have a custom build or cooked rom on your device make sure you relock it before attempting to flash back to an oem rom...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-21-2008, 10:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ok thanks ill try that again when i get home in a few days.. think ill have anyother issues till then? im 800miles away from my pc so its gonna have to wait..
Old 07-21-2008, 11:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul and Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yay 4 Juggs View Post
there is something def wrong with your flash as sprint tv is loaded during customization process after rom flash...the issue with the white screen also tells me something went wrong with the flash...try doing it again make sure nothing is running in the background on your desktop/notebook...also if you have a custom build or cooked rom on your device make sure you relock it before attempting to flash back to an oem rom...
Hey Juggs look again lol..he did say that he soft reset before he let the customizations run so maybe that's why...since you say it's loaded with the customizations...atleast on the tv part anyway
Old 07-21-2008, 11:11 PM
Retired Staff

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

i must have missed that...try running a hard reset on your device...and you might be good...keep me posted
Old 07-21-2008, 11:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

ok will try hard reset..isnt that the send button and camera button while hitting reset? will i lose my contacts during a hard reset? (never tried b4) thanks so much.. and should i let the customisations run too?

BTW sorry i misspelled mogul in the header.. lol @ myself!

Last edited by ExpletiveDeleted001; 07-21-2008 at 11:33 PM.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Palm Treo Pro

IBGregR is a n00b

Hard reset = Lose everything
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:40 PM
Retired Staff

hard reset will wipe out everything so maybe you want to get a pen and some paper and start jotting down your contact...to perform a hard reset press and hold down the 2 soft keys (right above send and end) then press the soft reset button
Old 07-22-2008, 09:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

the hard reset worked! had to take all the crappy sprint customizations to get sprint TV.. sucks up some ram.. maybe someday ill try a custom rom.. they sound great.. just scared to brick my phone.. as its my only one.. thanks again to all who offered help!! (yahooGo2.0 syncs contacts beautifully)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan