PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2008, 09:43 PM
Lurker

givemereplay is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
PPC Kitchen, 1.20 olipro problem

Hey guys,

I'm having some huge issues with my mogul/titan. I was getting massive slowdowns using a standard factory rom, so I decided to upgrade to a newer third party ROM, specifically one made by no2chem. I am experienced with pcs (overclocking, gaming, building, etc) but a complete novice to phone software. I was unable to get my phone to work with an unlocker (got connection error 262) constantly, until I used olipro 1.20 with a bootloader exiter. After I got it unlocked I put on the PPC Kitchen rom. The phone would reset every time I got to the calibration screen. I read that I needed a newer spl (I don't know what this is, but found one suitable), and putting that on my phone solved that issue. Now the phone will boot to the main screen/desktop, but if I try to do anything on the phone, or even if I just leave it alone for long enough it will reboot itself. I have now tried to update to olipro 2.40, which I believe will solve the issue, but no no avail. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue?

Thank you very much, Eric
Old 07-21-2008, 10:45 AM
Lurker
Threadstarter

givemereplay is a n00b
Re: PPC Kitchen, 1.20 olipro problem

Please? I'm lost here.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:45 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Evo Shift
Carrier: Sprint SEP 4G

elmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuffelmerfudpucker knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to elmerfudpucker

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...e+instructions read all of this and follow the instructions, hope that fixes it.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion."
Old 07-21-2008, 12:22 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

givemereplay is a n00b

I had to downgrade to ROM 2.xx, then upgrade to unlocker 2.4, then I installed the PPCKitchen. Now I'm stuck at the boot screen with the swedish chef looking me down. I'm absolutely clueless now. I can't even pull up anything on this via google. I've hard reset and everything. Please help!
Old 07-21-2008, 01:43 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

givemereplay is a n00b

Additionally, I forgot to get my hex number/whatever it takes to activate a phone out of my mogul before I updated the rom. How do I go about getting it activated again?
Old 07-21-2008, 03:12 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

givemereplay is a n00b

I decided to go to the sprint 6.1 leaked rom. Everything now works as it should, except I can't access the internet. I already activated with Sprint, but the internet is dead as a doornail. How do I fix that?
Old 07-28-2008, 12:43 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul 6800

dlynch03 is a n00b

I had the same issue but i've spent a couple days in the chat room which would be very helpful to you also, but i know that if you do not run a CAB then your Internet will not fuction this was quoted by IMaCokeman in one of his postings. I'll try to find the link and get it to you sometime tomorrow but i have to go to bed right now. If your get on here tomorrow then go to the chat room and ask about the CAB's there Im sure someone can get it to you if not then I'll get it for ya. laters dude. Send me a private msg just in case.
Old 07-28-2008, 01:34 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by givemereplay View Post
I decided to go to the sprint 6.1 leaked rom. Everything now works as it should, except I can't access the internet. I already activated with Sprint, but the internet is dead as a doornail. How do I fix that?
Here ya go....

Last edited by flyers2114; 12-12-2008 at 09:49 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan