PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2008, 03:36 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

switched is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation bootloader screen

i tried to upgrade my ROM but now am stuck at the bootloader screen. can some one plaese help me.
Old 07-20-2008, 05:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro II / HTC T7380, HTC EVO

gator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuffgator2k83 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to gator2k83 Send a message via MSN to gator2k83 Send a message via Yahoo to gator2k83
Re: bootloader screen

Search Search Search!!!

J/K your phone is ready to flash via sd card.

Jjust insert the card with the renamed RUU_signed.nbh to TITAIMG.nbh on a fat32 formatted sd card less than 2gb, the 512mb one that came with your phone works fine after its formatted to fat 32.

Follow the on screen instructions and flash away.

Your best bet is to flash to a full sprint release first. The new 3.56 bc it comes with the newest titan radio.

Flash that one first no need to let the custimizations run bc you will just be flashing to a custom rom afterwards.

Most new Custom roms reqire the newest of gps radios to work so flashing a full new stock 3.56 will do that for you and set the phone up.

If all this seems like to much jibberish you need to take a look @ some of the posts on the newer rom pages. While your at it, it won't hurt to take a look @ the wiki ethier.

WIKI Titan Page
http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index...name=HTC_Titan
Old 07-20-2008, 05:32 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by switched View Post
i tried to upgrade my ROM but now am stuck at the boot loader screen. can some one please help me.
What rom did you flash? If it successfully flashed just pull the battery and then perform a hard reset....if you have not flashed yet then you can follow the instructions above.....but you don't necessarily have to flash just from sd card....you can get a noid RUU and DL the rom of your choice and place the signed nbh file in it and then run the RUU....also you can find roms that are exe.

but most definitely flash the latest stock rom first........so that you have a GPS enabled radio.....BTW stock roms are exe.......you don't have to be in BL to run these rom upgrades....

Last edited by flyers2114; 07-20-2008 at 05:41 PM.
Old 07-20-2008, 05:39 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

[quote=gator2k83;354246]Search Search Search!!!

Most new Custom roms reqire the newest of gps radios to work so flashing a full new stock 3.56 will do that for you and set the phone up.

Not true....most require just having a GPS radio enabled....but the one you mentioned is by far the best radio ....
Old 07-20-2008, 06:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

yamus08 is keeping up the good workyamus08 is keeping up the good work

I am not sure this is for real. If it is, I do apologize to the OP. I got a PM from the OP asking the same message and asking to reply to an email address. A little strange but...who knows. Also, if you check the only other post by the OP it is the same thing asking to respond to an email addy.

Like I said, if it is for real, I will be more than happy to help. If we could just get a litle more info from the OP then I will humbly apologize and give all of the help I can give.
Yamus

Old 07-21-2008, 08:32 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

switched is a n00b

nah i got it fixed. no i had did the bootloader and that is it. hahaha noob mistake. got it all running with the radio ROM at 3.42 and the dcd 3.2.3 ROM. works great.
Old 07-21-2008, 08:34 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

switched is a n00b

oh and sorry it took me so long to get back i was out haveing fun with th eon board GPS. the email part was so that i could give you my aim. i dont like to PM alot.
Old 07-21-2008, 11:47 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

yamus08 is keeping up the good workyamus08 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by switched View Post
oh and sorry it took me so long to get back i was out haveing fun with th eon board GPS. the email part was so that i could give you my aim. i dont like to PM alot.
That's cool. My mistake. I am glad you got your GPS running. I was real hyped up when I first upgraded mine to an internal GPS ROM. If there is anything I can do for you, please feel free to PM me or I will just look for your post, and I will help to the best of my ability.

Later,
Yamus
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan