PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 10:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009
Data Randomly Connects on WM6.1

I have noticed this problem just after installing the official WM 6.1 ROM for sprint. My data connection will randomly connect for no reason at all, I do not have my email set to sync automatically, and no programs will be running. Sometimes it will try to connect to data right after soft reset, does anyone know why this is happening or how to fix it?

Also when I go and look at my free RAM, it is constantly jumping around, every second it will switch to a different number, such as 23.68 23.2 23.7 23.5. I do not know what is causing me these problems, but I want to perform a hard reset, anyone know of a way to backup all my programs and settings so that after a hard reset I do not have to reload them all?

Last edited by killerkhatiby009; 07-18-2008 at 10:19 AM.
Old 07-18-2008, 10:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

Spencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Spencer_Moore
Re: Data Randomly Connects on WM6.1

could be a registry setting that is messed up i know one of my dialers was causing that to happen to me
Old 07-18-2008, 11:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

killerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkillerkhatiby009 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to killerkhatiby009

i have no dialers installed besides the default one and only registry changes i have made is battery hacks and internet sharing so i can tether using sprint pcs instead of phone as modem.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond
Carrier: Tricom

Felix J is a n00b

You are not alone. Mine do the same, and additional, no matter what i do, it lose the connection password, something like twice a day. I don't have the 2.1 Rom, so this should not be the problem. i make the battery hack, but return it later thinking that maybe this was the problem, but nothing happen, it is annoying to have this problem.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan