PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 01:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PCC 6800 TiTaN
Carrier: Sprint

criticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to criticalaudioinc
Ordered a plastic case and looking for another?

Been needing a case for my mogul so I ordered one of daydeal that is pastic and has a carbon fiber look ( matchs the buisness) I also noticed they had a Metal case for the mogul as was wondering if any has ever used the metal cases? I know you have to open it to access the keyboard and screen but doesnt really bother me due to I use the buttons and scroll wheel most of the time with the applications I use. Any information would be grealty appreicated!
Old 07-18-2008, 01:41 AM
Lurker

pianokeys555 is a n00b
Re: Ordered a plastic case and looking for another?

thats so weird, I ordered that carbon fiber plastic cover. I love it. but i dont use it with the clip it comes with, the phone falls of the clip and leaves the back cover. not a good invention
Old 07-18-2008, 01:48 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

avoid those metal clamshell type cases at all cost...they are not secure at all i had to lay rest to my first mogul due to the hasp not latching properly

Old 07-18-2008, 01:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc 6900
Carrier: sprint

s4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to s4n3_0n3

just get a seidio case the best one iv seen get it here http://www.moguldepot.com/
Old 07-18-2008, 03:31 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

criticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIPcriticalaudioinc is a VIP

Guess now I will ver away from the metal cases, Glad to hear someone else has the same plastic case, I wasnt planing on using the clip Just use the case for cover in case it ever drops. Any one want to recommend some other cases? I had a sedio and it didnt last very long but then again that could have just been me
Old 07-18-2008, 05:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

wILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwILLk0r3 818 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wILLk0r3 818 Send a message via Yahoo to wILLk0r3 818

Seidio is a waste of money. I liked them at first, then I had to get a second one, and after that broke, I said fcuk that. I'm happy with no case and a neoprene belt holster.
* ROM and Radio combinations change regularly *

http://www.speedtest.net/result/562969487.png

Old 07-18-2008, 05:50 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Thats what I am using now is the belt hoslter. The plan was to use the plastic cover with the belt holster, Just a little extra protection jsut incase I drop it.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Automaton is keeping up the good workAutomaton is keeping up the good work

I had the seidio case. It lasted less than a year before one of the clips broke. It also made the keyboard not open smoothly. When I took the case off after it broke, I noticed that it had been trapping dirt between the case and the phone, causing my phone to get all scratched up.

So yeah. I'm pissed that my "protective case" ruined the finish on my phone. I rock no case now.
Old 07-18-2008, 08:20 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Treo 700wx/Mogul/TouchPro/TouchPro2/EVO rooted

itsall_cooool is keeping up the good workitsall_cooool is keeping up the good work

I have a Monaco black aluminum case that has saved my phone from destruction twice...the only drawback is that in one year I've gone through 3 belt clip buttons that attach to back of case... and you cant buy just the buttons. The case is secure and survived a drop from a moving car with no damage to phone. If you can afford 4 bucks a year for 2 replacement belt clips/buttons its a great case.
The keyboard works smoothly and it opens in the way that lets the cover flip up and keyboard stays down: I've seen others that are backward and awkward. Can be found on E-Bay
Old 07-18-2008, 08:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc 6900
Carrier: sprint

s4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuffs4n3_0n3 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to s4n3_0n3

has anyone tried this one http://cgi.ebay.com/BLACK-HARD-CASE-...QQcmdZViewItem

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan