PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2008, 05:27 PM
Lurker

justgeoff is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
XV6800 help

I tried installing Titan WM6.1 No2Chem 5067 Kitchen on my Verizon xv6800 not even noticing that it was for SPRINT, and now I'm stuck at the Verizon screen. I am able to get into the 3 color bootloader screen, which says

TITA100 MFG
SPL-2.40.01ipro
CPLD-9

I'm totally baffled as to how to fix this problem. I used to have a xv6700 and I could update it easily from WM5 to WM6 but I'm perplexed here.

I downloaded the stock ROM package to covert it back to stock Verizon (at this point that would be fine with me) but I can't even get that to work. I can't even get Activesync to recognize the phone.

Can anyone please please help me or am I SOL? thanks in advance.

Last edited by justgeoff; 07-02-2008 at 06:11 PM.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

justgeoff is a n00b
Re: XV6800 help

so no one has any ideas how to fix this?
Old 07-02-2008, 07:01 PM
Ditch Doctor
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: VZW

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I had to ake my battery out at one point and then reinsert and do a hard reset. I don't remember exactly where but it was freezing at bootscreen. Have you tried to flash a custom ROM while it is in bootloader?

Feel free to if choose to do so.
My ROM for Verizon, Sprint, Alltel, US Cellular and Cricket 20931 Base!!

The THANKS button is over there------------------------------------------------>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:06 PM
Ditch Doctor

GaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGaMedic is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Do you have a kitchen on your computer or were you adding a custom rom premade by someone?

Edit: I just reread your first post. You said you tried to install the kitchen on your phone?
Also the kitchen will make ROMS for multiple carriers. You just select your carrier on top.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:07 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

justgeoff is a n00b

I've tried to flash a ROM but it gets to 9% and then gives me an error about not being able to install it on this PDA. I can't even get Activesync to recognize the phone, which might be part of the problem.

Just to clarify, the bootloader is the screen with the 3 color bars, correct? Man, this is frustrating. I should have never even bothered witht he ROM upgrade. Arg!
Old 07-02-2008, 07:08 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

justgeoff is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ga. Medic View Post
Do you have a kitchen on your computer or were you adding a custom rom premade by someone?
I was trying to add Titan WM6.1 No2Chem 5067 Kitchen.

Before that the phone was stock.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:10 PM
Ditch Doctor

OK when did you put the 2.40 bootloader on?
Old 07-02-2008, 07:12 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

justgeoff is a n00b

I put that on today, not sure in what part of the sequence I installed it.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:13 PM
Ditch Doctor

Can you go to chat so we can type bck and forth easier. You may be stuck in bootloader.
Old 07-02-2008, 07:14 PM
Ditch Doctor

You can g to chat at top of screen, tab that says chat.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan