PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2008, 03:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: hero
Carrier: sprint

mruptown757 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to mruptown757
BIG proBLems (MoGul)

hello all i really need help with my mogul heres a list of problems im having

When i try to activesync it says synchronization cannot be completed successfully. Reconnect your device and try again ect. I already went through the active sync trouble shooter and uninstalled and re installed active syc.

When i try to delete a pic it says cannot delete image access is denied it say to be certain that the file is not write-protected and is not currently in use and like sum of you i know yall have pics that are for you eyes only

Heres a major problem when i go to my remove programs nothing shows up wtf plz help if you can thanks

i want to avoid doing a hard rest set all all cost i mean i will if i have to

Last edited by mruptown757; 06-29-2008 at 03:16 PM.
Old 06-29-2008, 03:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

Spencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Spencer_Moore
Re: BIG proBLems (MoGul)

it really soundfs like u have to at least thats how i would go about fixing the problem
Old 06-29-2008, 04:57 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon & Bravo
Carrier: Sprint & AT&T PAYG

budney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on repbudney is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to budney

If you have done a soft reset or two, then the only thing I can recommend is a hard reset. Are you using a custom ROM?

EDIT: Moved to Titan Forum

http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020923.gif http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n...1249020658.gif
Old 06-29-2008, 06:26 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

mruptown757 is a n00b

nope not using a custom rom everything is pretty much stock
Old 06-29-2008, 06:28 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

mruptown757 is a n00b

if i have to do a hard rest theres no way to save my phone book huh with my phone not being able to add or remove programs which suck i wish there was away around this cuz that all i care about
Old 06-29-2008, 06:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint

reekolu is keeping up the good workreekolu is keeping up the good work

Dude, write your phone numbers down and "Hard Reset"!
Old 06-29-2008, 07:44 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by mruptown757 View Post
if i have to do a hard rest theres no way to save my phone book huh with my phone not being able to add or remove programs which suck i wish there was away around this cuz that all i care about
Look for PIM backup on here I think I have a cab....I will look and post if I find it.....this will save your phone book....it is definitely on the site somewhere though......

Here ya go you can DL it from here.....

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=299705

When i try to delete a pic it says cannot delete image access is denied it say to be certain that the file is not write-protected and is not currently in use and like sum of you i know yall have pics that are for you eyes only

Make sure the card is un-locked

Also have you deleted all of the profiles on your phone in AS??? If not do so after running PIM and then delete the profiles in AS on your PC also....

Last edited by flyers2114; 06-29-2008 at 07:50 PM.
Old 06-29-2008, 08:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro
Carrier: T Mobile

cykococo is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to cykococo

Quote:
Originally Posted by mruptown757 View Post
hello all i really need help with my mogul heres a list of problems im having

When i try to activesync it says synchronization cannot be completed successfully. Reconnect your device and try again ect. I already went through the active sync trouble shooter and uninstalled and re installed active syc.

Heres a major problem when i go to my remove programs nothing shows up wtf plz help if you can thanks

i want to avoid doing a hard rest set all all cost i mean i will if i have to

For the pics issues, open another pic file and then go back and delete the previous one. It also sometimes happens for WMV files for me...

Are you running Vista or XP on your PC for Activesync?

Old 06-29-2008, 08:38 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by cykococo View Post
For the pics issues, open another pic file and then go back and delete the previous one. It also sometimes happens for WMV files for me...

Are you running Vista or XP on your PC for Activesync?
Try using a memory card reader to delete the images from the card via your PC. Also, I recommend using PIMBackup like mentioned above. Its very easy to use, all you have to do is set the backup location to your storage card. Then, you can perform a hard reset. If you can wait for a bit, you could also flash no2chem's new ROM that should be released soon. It will be ALLLOOOOTTTT faster than any stock ROM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan