PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2008, 12:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Alltel

wolftlb is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to wolftlb
wifi on when i reboot

Ok I searched and could not find an answear to this. I just flashed no2chems 5067 and everything is great, but
every so aften when I soft reset my wifi comes on and i have to flip the swicth on then back off to get it to go away. please tell me there is a simple reg fix and not that my ppc has a bad switch cause I baby this thing and would hate to have to exchange it. like i said its not all the time probally 3 to 4 times outa 5.
Old 06-28-2008, 12:56 AM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: wifi on when i reboot

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolftlb View Post
Ok I searched and could not find an answear to this. I just flashed no2chems 5067 and everything is great, but
every so aften when I soft reset my wifi comes on and i have to flip the swicth on then back off to get it to go away. please tell me there is a simple reg fix and not that my ppc has a bad switch cause I baby this thing and would hate to have to exchange it. like i said its not all the time probally 3 to 4 times outa 5.
this is not a hardware problem, it has happened to me ever since i flashed my custom cooked 3.49 rom. i have also not been able to find a fix or anything about this problem. its not too big of a deal but its just annoying....

dwizzy130

Old 06-28-2008, 01:05 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

wolftlb is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to wolftlb

damn that was fast thank you for the reassurance ill just hang in there for a possible fix.
Old 06-28-2008, 01:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

gsvnet is becoming a great contributor

I too have this problem and am on a no2c rom. Definitely not a hardware issue.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

arparent is becoming a PPCGeeks regulararparent is becoming a PPCGeeks regulararparent is becoming a PPCGeeks regulararparent is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to arparent

Don't know of any preventative measures for it randomly coming on, but I know how to make sure it doesn't stay on.

Settings>Connections>Wi-Fi>Menu>Advanced

You can disable available network notification (if that annoys you) and set your wifi to turn itself off within a set amount of time with no connection.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan