PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Big Problem>>>need Help (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=30148)

jrflurry 06-25-2008 02:06 AM

Big Problem>>>need Help

i was installing a game and it said the game install was unsucssefull....now i when i go into "remove programs" nothing comes up. Also when i go into the program folder under my device nothing comes up. i cant get my active sync to pair up with device center (it just says error) and i cant erase any temp. internet files of cookies....WHAT HAPPEND!!! Someone help me please!!!](*,)

Edit: i also cant install anything....this sucks. Even with a hard reset i cant save any contacts.

s4n3_0n3 06-25-2008 02:19 AM

Re: Big Problem>>>need Help

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrflurry (Post 325029)
i was installing a game and it said the game install was unsucssefull....now i when i go into "remove programs" nothing comes up. Also when i go into the program folder under my device nothing comes up. i cant get my active sync to pair up with device center (it just says error) and i cant erase any temp. internet files of cookies....WHAT HAPPEND!!! Someone help me please!!!](*,)

try getting the cab from some where else sometimes they just stop working for some reason thats why your not seeing it in your removable programs cause it was never installed what game was it

jrflurry 06-25-2008 02:27 AM

when i say nothing comes up im not just talking about the game....NOTHING comes up! like there are no programs on my phone. its like it took away my ability to remove things. even when i use explorer on my pc there is nothing in the program folder...

s4n3_0n3 06-25-2008 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrflurry (Post 325049)
when i say nothing comes up im not just talking about the game....NOTHING comes up! like there are no programs on my phone. its like it took away my ability to remove things. even when i use explorer on my pc there is nothing in the program folder...

:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: hhhmmmm never heard of that did you soft reset

rainfreak 06-25-2008 09:25 AM

I have also never heard of that. If a soft reset doesn't get it, I would personally follow that with a hard reset and then an immediate ban for life on that game...

jrflurry 06-25-2008 09:59 AM

I tried every thing...i think it has something to do with a program called setupce. it came with the game...the only way do delete programs off my device is through my pc's uninstall...but i cant find the setupce program in there...this is really weird.

s4n3_0n3 06-25-2008 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jrflurry (Post 325326)
I tried every thing...i think it has something to do with a program called setupce. it came with the game...the only way do delete programs off my device is through my pc's uninstall...but i cant find the setupce program in there...this is really weird.

if you cant see anything just do a hard reset man thats gonna be the only way cause iv never heard of that just press and hold the 2 hard buttons with the dots on them and soft reset at the same time and follow instruction >>>>>>>>