PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2008, 02:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

quiqnezz is keeping up the good workquiqnezz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WM 6.1 A2DP and IDtransfer?

Before upgrading I was using Bad sector's IDtransfer app with the audio gateway app to hear my incoming call ringtones through my BT headset, and the audio app for music. I had also installed a cab'd registry hack for A2DP from this site. But after the upgrade I tried installing the same apps on 6.1 and it crashed my mogul and I had to do a hard reset.

Anyone know of a working app to be able to do the same things these apps did before the upgrade? BTW, my BT headset is mono.
Old 07-02-2008, 03:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: WM 6.1 A2DP and IDtransfer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiqnezz View Post
Before upgrading I was using Bad sector's IDtransfer app with the audio gateway app to hear my incoming call ringtones through my BT headset, and the audio app for music. I had also installed a cab'd registry hack for A2DP from this site. But after the upgrade I tried installing the same apps on 6.1 and it crashed my mogul and I had to do a hard reset.

Anyone know of a working app to be able to do the same things these apps did before the upgrade? BTW, my BT headset is mono.

well i tried to install htchome-2.1... which was a newer version and it did the same thing i havent tried anything else...but another thing that i found locks the phone up...is when you click the windows 6.1 theme...that locked my phone up twice on me...and a hard reset and had to load all my programs again lol...

hope i helped a lil
Old 07-02-2008, 03:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

quiqnezz is keeping up the good workquiqnezz is keeping up the good work
Re: WM 6.1 A2DP and IDtransfer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by orionsbuckle View Post
well i tried to install htchome-2.1... which was a newer version and it did the same thing i havent tried anything else...but another thing that i found locks the phone up...is when you click the windows 6.1 theme...that locked my phone up twice on me...and a hard reset and had to load all my programs again lol...

hope i helped a lil
Yeah man I feel your pain. I went through about 7 or more hard resets after trying to reinstall some of the old apps that worked on 6.0 onto 6.1. Luckily my phone was sync'd up to my work's exchange server and I was able to get my contacts and work email back. I thought I had lost it all as the phone wouldn't sync back up with my profile on my home PC. I guess cuz the upgrade totally wipes everything off your phone and active sync still looks for the old profile? Who knows. But I most def. have to get me SPB backup 2.0!

On another note, I read somewhere else here on the forums that you have to FIRST install Emu'z HHC, then run it without having installed HTC's home app, and it will download it on it's own. That's what worked for me.

The sliding sound app also worked with no problems as well as memaid, the new AIM mobile app, HTC's audio manager and picture album.

The only things that 6.1 didn't seem to like was the IDtransfer app or maybe it was the audio app, and HTC's home plugin (if installed BEFORE HHC).

Hope I helped YOU out.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-02-2008, 05:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Talking Re: WM 6.1 A2DP and IDtransfer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by quiqnezz View Post
Yeah man I feel your pain. I went through about 7 or more hard resets after trying to reinstall some of the old apps that worked on 6.0 onto 6.1. Luckily my phone was sync'd up to my work's exchange server and I was able to get my contacts and work email back. I thought I had lost it all as the phone wouldn't sync back up with my profile on my home PC. I guess cuz the upgrade totally wipes everything off your phone and active sync still looks for the old profile? Who knows. But I most def. have to get me SPB backup 2.0!

On another note, I read somewhere else here on the forums that you have to FIRST install Emu'z HHC, then run it without having installed HTC's home app, and it will download it on it's own. That's what worked for me.

The sliding sound app also worked with no problems as well as memaid, the new AIM mobile app, HTC's audio manager and picture album.

The only things that 6.1 didn't seem to like was the IDtransfer app or maybe it was the audio app, and HTC's home plugin (if installed BEFORE HHC).

Hope I helped YOU out.
yeah i wasnt worried too much cus i have SPB. and i backed up my contacts and everything else prior to updating the rom. but umm how do i know if i have SPB backup 2.0?

i had aim mobile but switched to Beejive. it works better. ill go check out getting HHC. thanks you helped a lot cus i was about to do a search for HHC and install it while i already had HTC home installed. that just saved a ton of time thanks!!!!!!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan