PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Help me I'm desperate thread #2 (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=30061)

amirborna 06-24-2008 12:03 PM

Help me I'm desperate thread #2

Ok guys, I find my problem...

When I'm connected to activesync everything is 100%

When I'm not connected only opera works, nothing else internet works. No coreplayer, no email, ect

but when I am activesync, I can like go to coreplayer and watch youtube

anybody can help me please?

amirborna 06-24-2008 01:36 PM

Re: Help me I'm desperate thread #2

I made a video showing you what I mean
I hope you can help
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pGuZHobNOek

please watch until end, end is important

ryanbg 06-26-2008 01:07 PM

Try going to Preferences, choosing the video tab, and selecting Raw Frame Buffer for your playing. Try displaying Tytn II QTV display also.

latinsbest 06-26-2008 01:22 PM

I believe what's happening to you is the Guardian.exe resets your internet connection settings everytime you connect. I believe there is a thread here that explains how to remove the guardian.exe in order to keep your settings from being removed. Hope this helps

amirborna 06-26-2008 04:01 PM

Yes please help me with that guardian.exe..

The funny thing is, when my phone is connected VIA activesync the coreplayer youtube works flawless, but when I do it while not activesync it doesn't do it

I THINK the main problem is the proxy thing, it keeps getting reset everytime I get out of it

Can you please help me link to to guarding.exe/ I'ma search for it right now

CozBoogie 06-26-2008 04:03 PM

I'm gonna move this to the Mogul/Titan Forum.

late,
Coz

amirborna 06-26-2008 04:10 PM

ok so

Quote:

Originally Posted by DjMark (Post 273115)
Thank You ! I dummied the file with a 0Byte .EXE file, overwrite, resetted... works !

btw: with telus

I tried doing that
I created the file and put it on my phone
but when I try to paste and overwrite it says I don't have access because it is still in use

How can I stop it in use so i can overwrite the dummy file and make it stop working?
I tried looking in startup folder for the .lmk file just like they said, but all i have in startup folder is the poutlook thingy
help plz

latinsbest 06-26-2008 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by amirborna (Post 327575)
ok so

I tried doing that
I created the file and put it on my phone
but when I try to paste and overwrite it says I don't have access because it is still in use

How can I stop it in use so i can overwrite the dummy file and make it stop working?
I tried looking in startup folder for the .lmk file just like they said, but all i have in startup folder is the poutlook thingy
help plz

I believe you have to either use a file like Resco Explorer to delete it or just rename it to guardian1.exe Is you can... Try that

aznmode 06-26-2008 09:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
If you're still having issue with your program I suggest you use the updated TCPMP which fixes the WM6.1 issue. See attached file.

amirborna 06-26-2008 11:30 PM

ok guys a big 360

Now..I got resco and deleted the htc guardian. That was the error for the deleting proxy settings

now I can use WAP_Cricket on both of them now

BUUUUUUUUUUUUT

I can't seem to understand this >

In coreplayer, though internet and everything works, using Cricket_WAP, without activesync I click on youtube on coreplayer and it tries to load but nothing comes up, not even an error message

but when I have activesync on, as in it's connected to my comptuer and ready to transfer files, it works O_O

like im watching a video right now
but when I disconnect cord, not changing any settings at all, it won't work

Thanks to everybody for help, I will give evreybody thanks right now and more to come :)