PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2008, 09:20 PM
Jedi Master
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Darkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on repDarkjedi is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Help me I'm desperate thread #2

have you tried hard resetting yet? As unfortunate as it may be looks like you may have to try and wipe your device and return it to factory settings. If you need a good backup program use PIM Backup. If you sync your contacts/email/calendar to Outlook, use that instead as PIM can sometimes duplicate contacts entries, though PIM is still useful in saving texts and other files you may have stored on your PDA. To hard reset you need to holddown both softkeys while using the reset pinhole.

PIM Backup
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=299705

Try calling Cricket as well, though I don't know the aptitude of their tech support.

Last edited by Darkjedi; 07-16-2008 at 09:26 PM.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

amirborna is a n00b

Well my phone is a sprint phone flashed to cricket, and they flashed it over at their shop, pre-flashed, and I already accdiently hard-reseted, but I had to take it to them so they reflash it

I was scared because my phone didn't work, and they said I have to pay 50 dollars if I mess it up again

IDK what is wrong with it, it doesn't even bluetooth won't turn on, i've heard people say bluetooth is blue light blinking, i've never seen blue light ect

I need help from someone
Old 07-22-2008, 08:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond
Carrier: sprint

audri5 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznmode View Post
If you're still having issue with your program I suggest you use the updated TCPMP which fixes the WM6.1 issue. See attached file.
What am I doing wrong? I can't get the TCPMP file to sync to my phone. It says I don't have permission or it is not compatible. Coreplayer is so bad on my phone it isn't worth it. I really want to be able to catch youtube videos and TCPMP was the greatest before I updated my rom. Can anyone help me? I have been working on this since the 10th.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan