PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2008, 10:25 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Getting the mogul
Carrier: sprint

finesse is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Return phone or get a charge????

so way back in june, i was having problems with my phone. i talked to someone and they sed they were going to send me a replacement phone (same model). got that phone...it didnt work right either. they sent me another phone (different phone) that phone was jus stupid compared to my original phone. i called back and asked to get yet another replacement (of my original phone) they gave that to me and i sed eff it and sold that
phone to buy a mogul . anyway, the gal sed that if i dont send the phones back...(3 of them) that they were gonna charge me the cost of the phone. thing is....they never did. at least not yet and its been 2 months. Do you think they'll charge me? im kinda strapped for cash and might have to sell one of the three (i have insurance so i dont need a backup too much). and cud i get in trouble with sprint? i mean, i even called and asked customer care if i owed them anything and they sed i dont. if yall cud hlp me out i'd appreciate it. thx.
Old 08-21-2008, 10:33 AM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: Return phone or get a charge????

I just went through the same thing. Here is a copy and past of a post I made a few days ago OG post HERE.
I don't think you should sell one unless your ready to pay for it later because with sprint you never know. They didn't see I owed them any either but then I started to get calls from the insurance company about they. Just be careful about it.

OP
"So I just had problems with one of my 6800's keyboards. I went to Sprint they filed a e-ticket and told me my phone would arrive at my house in two days.
Well I got it and was not happy with it cosmetically speaking . Not because it was a refurb but because my broke phone was in better shape. So I CALLED Sprint and told them that it was unacceptable I pay $7 a month just for reasons like this they said they understood and would send me out a new one. This happened three times in about a week and a half. After my fourth/fifth call then they sent me a brand new one in a box with everything that comes with it (first phone was scratched up,second phone bad screen,third ppc brand new). They make good money off me and my wife Im not settling for less than what I wanted but more importantly what I pay for.

This is where you have to be careful. When they sent me the phones they didn't send me any return kits and then wanted to charge me for them. Two of their ppc's at $200 and my broke one that hadn't gotten returned yet was not ok with me. Thats $600.
Obviously they couldn't make the charge stick so then they tried to charge me $500 for the brand new phone they sent me. Also did not sick after I called and complained about it 20 or 30 times over the coarse of a month or more."
Old 08-21-2008, 10:37 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Getting the mogul
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

finesse is a n00b

wow. yea, i mean ppl tell me that u nevr really kno with sprint...

so how much was they tryin to charge you for each ppc?
Old 08-21-2008, 10:42 AM
The Pusher Man
Pocket PC: BB
Carrier: Sprint - Simply Everything

Lsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on repLsme420 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Ya their some shady cats. Always trying to nickel and dime ya.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:47 AM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Yikes another reason I hate Sprint.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan