PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-21-2008, 04:57 AM
N00b

Tyorik is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Software to duplicate memory card?

I have a 4gb mSDHC that I'm using now that has my Garmin XT software and such on it, but I just got an 8gb card from a friend (tested it too). I've since deleted the Garmin setup from my computer - not to mention all of the random programs that are currently associated with my card. Is there any way to clone the card and transfer the files to the 8gb?
Old 06-21-2008, 05:38 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: Software to duplicate memory card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyorik View Post
I have a 4gb mSDHC that I'm using now that has my Garmin XT software and such on it, but I just got an 8gb card from a friend (tested it too). I've since deleted the Garmin setup from my computer - not to mention all of the random programs that are currently associated with my card. Is there any way to clone the card and transfer the files to the 8gb?
just drag to your desktop than drag back onto the new card.
Old 06-21-2008, 09:33 AM
Give him the KICK!!!
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/TP as a Back Up
Carrier: sprint

dschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdschoenike should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Software to duplicate memory card?

Yeah, do what Matt19 said. I recently did it myself and it works great. But, i suggest you go out and get a card reader (if u dont have one already). It'll be much faster than active-sync. dschoenike

Old 06-21-2008, 11:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Eris
Carrier: Verizon

Spencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regularSpencer_Moore is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Spencer_Moore
Re: Pride and Poverty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Springbirdoo View Post
An Irishman walked into a bar in Dublin. He ordered three pints of Guinness, sat in the back of the room, and drank a sip out of each one in turn. When he finished them, he came back to the bar and ordered three more. The bartender asked him, "You know, a pint goes flat(跑气) after I draw it. It would taste better if you bought one at a time." The Irishman replied, "Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in America, the other in Australia, and I'm here in Dublin. When we all left home, we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days when we drank together." The bartender admitted that this was a nice custom, and left it there. The Irishman became a regular in the bar, and always drank the same way. ..World Of Warcraft gold is WoW gold.One day, he came in and ordered two pints. All the other regulars noticed and fell silent. When he came back to the bar for the second round, the bartender said, "I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I want to offer my condolences on your great loss." The Irishman looked confused for a moment, then a light dawned in his eye and he laughed. "Oh, no, everyone's fine. I've just quit drinking.".
WHo is this guy i have seen more and more of these guys who mke garbage posts lately
Old 06-21-2008, 05:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

holo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuff
Re: Pride and Poverty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer_Moore View Post
WHo is this guy i have seen more and more of these guys who mke garbage posts lately
A spammer. A nice one I suppose as he's telling us a joke with his URL mixed in there

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan