PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 02:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Titam

ggmit0309 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Smile Any games for the HTC Titan?

Hey guys!
im new to this site so i aploigize in advance for any ignorant or idiotic remarks i make. I was wondering if there were any games that i can download....i couldnt find any for the Titan so i was wondering if u guys can help me out. by the way im brand new to smart phones. My buddy chuck taught me as much as he could in his limited amout of time so if someone can just show me the tricks to working a smartphone i would be very grateful. And again, i know you guys know this stuff but i have no idea. He told me everybody was nice so im just shooting out a post. Thanks a bunch!!!!
also i was wondering, what does a kitchen do? what are the benefits of getting the alltell rom instead of the factory rom? My friend told me it would be better, but i knoe there is a risk in frying the phone. so if somebody can just guide me through doing it, that would be amazing!

THANK YOU
Old 06-16-2008, 07:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6800
Carrier: Alltel

rynosims is a n00b
Re: Any games for the HTC Titan?

All I can say is READ READ READ! There is a wealth of information on this site. Take a look at the main forum page, you will find a whole section titled GAMES. Also, read the Titan upgrade forum about the different ROMS available. I have Alltel too, and I use Vetvito's ROM. It's great. Take your time and really look and read the different forums. Enjoy!!!
Old 06-16-2008, 08:34 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

nmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnmhusa is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Cool Re: Any games for the HTC Titan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggmit0309 View Post
Hey guys!
im new to this site so i aploigize in advance for any ignorant or idiotic remarks i make. I was wondering if there were any games that i can download....i couldnt find any for the Titan so i was wondering if u guys can help me out. by the way im brand new to smart phones. My buddy chuck taught me as much as he could in his limited amout of time so if someone can just show me the tricks to working a smartphone i would be very grateful. And again, i know you guys know this stuff but i have no idea. He told me everybody was nice so im just shooting out a post. Thanks a bunch!!!!
also i was wondering, what does a kitchen do? what are the benefits of getting the alltell rom instead of the factory rom? My friend told me it would be better, but i knoe there is a risk in frying the phone. so if somebody can just guide me through doing it, that would be amazing!

THANK YOU
http://freewareppc.com/games/games.shtml

A bunch of freeware PPC games. Use google for anything else. MAME emulator should work....

http://www.mameworld.net/mamece3/

Need to look for ROMS for the MAMECE emu.
Old 06-16-2008, 08:38 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

this is where to go to get games here.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=62

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 06-16-2008, 08:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g
Carrier: Sprint

Lecithin is just getting started

In short a kitchen lets you choose what you want built into your rom, makes it very customized. But read through the upgrade forums on whats involved, there are some risks involved, but there are quite a few benefits to it as well. I would suggest you use the phone for at least a couple of weeks before even thinking about flashing a custom rom, after all, if the phone works as you need it to why change anything.

But read through the forums and always use the search feature, almost any question you have has been asked (several times) and answered.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan