PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Will you upgrade to WM6.1?
Yes, I am the uber geek 59 53.15%
Yes, I have the leaked beta 42 37.84%
No, I Will use the leaked beta 4 3.60%
No, I will wait for windows 7 6 5.41%
No, I will wait for the new touch 2 0 0%
No, I will wait for the new touch pro 9 8.11%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 111. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2008, 05:15 PM
Banned User

dzuchowski is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking Windows Mobile 6.1 Poll Will you get it...

I spoke with a CSR and a TECH Rep at Sprint and both said it will be released on Monday June 16, 2008. Will you upgrade or not and why? Funny responses are welcomed...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg kts-uber.lg.jpg (12.3 KB, 9 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg worlds_largest_cell_phone_2.jpg (28.9 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg transphone1.jpg (155.2 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg shoePhone.jpg (17.2 KB, 12 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-14-2008, 01:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Phreddo is becoming a great contributor
Re: Windows Mobile 6.1 Poll Will you get it...

As opposed to monday June 15th?
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=29184
"Called into Customer Care and to Tech Support and two reps both said that Windows Mobile 6.1 will be released on Monday June 15, 2008."

How about, it'll come out when it's out?
Old 06-14-2008, 01:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

cj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

AGAIN THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN...

There is the Lab where things are tested Ie; this Rom.. This Rom will not be out of the lab until the end of june and Is not set to be released until mid July. I have a contact exactly where he needs to be where I can get this information. Look at my previous post about the last Titan Release... I had the Exact date and even had the Rom before It was posted. I have been monitoring this very closely for both the Vogue and the Mogul aka Titan as well as MMS... Vogue will have its update with WM6.1, GPS, Rev A towards end of June. Mogul will get its update Mid July... MMS should be summer time frame. Until End of June when It gets out of the Lab NO on will know the date for the mogul update. about a week or 2 later we will have the update as they have to pull all inventory update and do a complete roll out. I dont work for sprint nor would I but I do know the above info.

I have also been pushing and working with said contact about a beta program.. No word yet on that but they are working on the possibilities. Sure the Roms and MMS come first.

James
Old 06-14-2008, 05:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MOT ic902 temoporarily, but Mogul Permanantly

TrueArsenic is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj10488 View Post
AGAIN THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN...

There is the Lab where things are tested Ie; this Rom.. This Rom will not be out of the lab until the end of june and Is not set to be released until mid July. I have a contact exactly where he needs to be where I can get this information. Look at my previous post about the last Titan Release... I had the Exact date and even had the Rom before It was posted. I have been monitoring this very closely for both the Vogue and the Mogul aka Titan as well as MMS... Vogue will have its update with WM6.1, GPS, Rev A towards end of June. Mogul will get its update Mid July... MMS should be summer time frame. Until End of June when It gets out of the Lab NO on will know the date for the mogul update. about a week or 2 later we will have the update as they have to pull all inventory update and do a complete roll out. I dont work for sprint nor would I but I do know the above info.

I have also been pushing and working with said contact about a beta program.. No word yet on that but they are working on the possibilities. Sure the Roms and MMS come first.

James
so what you're saying is it won't come out?? haha..

Cause my best friend's third cousin's old college roomate is sleeping with an HTC rep who said...

Hahaha...
Old 06-14-2008, 08:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue

fitzbg is just getting started

I already upgraded to the new leaked beta, it is great... if we were to wait until the "official" versions are released, there would be no reason for this forums.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan