PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2008, 12:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: VERIZON

GREGHARKINS is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to GREGHARKINS Send a message via Yahoo to GREGHARKINS
Re: Alltel Evdo Rev A Prl

when you cant place a call do you have a solid roam triangle or a flashing triangle or no triangle at all?

I have the same no call issue with full service etc but only when my roaming indicator is solid...
Old 07-21-2008, 01:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC-6800
Carrier: Alltel
Threadstarter

greggor43 is a n00b

I have the problem with a flashing triangle roaming indicator.

-Alltel PPC-6800
Old 11-18-2008, 11:08 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: none
Carrier: none

draco751 is a n00b

I'm down here in Orlando, FL and I just updated my phone to WM6.1, added 40038 as my PRL to my PPC6800(Alltel) and everything works great! No roaming triangle, all my calls work sending and recieving, 1x works, Ev works, rA, works great too!

Last edited by draco751; 03-14-2010 at 04:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-18-2008, 07:34 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I had issues with the 400xx PRLs.
Old 01-05-2009, 12:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

jpc0480 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by draco751 View Post
I'm down here in Orlando, FL (originally from Central Michigan) and I just updated my phone to WM6.1, added 40038 as my PRL to my PPC6800(Alltel) and everything works great! No roaming triangle, all my calls work sending and recieving, 1x works, Ev works, rA, works great too!

~Dave
I just moved from Charleston, SC to Orlando and I too was stuck with 1x and the blinking triangle. Upgraded to the 40038 PRL and all is well! Still got the blinking triangle though... But it is nice to finally be on rA!!

Tried both 40036 and 40038... Both work great, but still show that damn blinking triangle... Currently using the 40038 as it appears to be the most recent.

Last edited by jpc0480; 01-05-2009 at 12:38 AM.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: none
Carrier: none

draco751 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpc0480 View Post
I just moved from Charleston, SC to Orlando and I too was stuck with 1x and the blinking triangle. Upgraded to the 40038 PRL and all is well! Still got the blinking triangle though... But it is nice to finally be on rA!!

Tried both 40036 and 40038... Both work great, but still show that damn blinking triangle... Currently using the 40038 as it appears to be the most recent.
Ya, my triangle came back soon after I posted, go figure, lol. I ignore it now though I guess. I've never really had any complaints from Alltel, though in the past month now I think my phone was forced a prl update by some one up in the clouds. I looked at my phone after it made a error noise and it was saying "Your phone must restart. ... Restarting in 5,4,3,2,1..." Booted up with some other rom. *shrugs* I put 40038 back on after it did that and I was back to Rev.A.
Old 05-08-2009, 02:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC6800 - Alltel

btonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on repbtonetbone is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by draco751 View Post
Ya, my triangle came back soon after I posted, go figure, lol. I ignore it now though I guess. I've never really had any complaints from Alltel, though in the past month now I think my phone was forced a prl update by some one up in the clouds. I looked at my phone after it made a error noise and it was saying "Your phone must restart. ... Restarting in 5,4,3,2,1..." Booted up with some other rom. *shrugs* I put 40038 back on after it did that and I was back to Rev.A.
There's actually a much newer PRL for you available here.

http://www.the-answerman.com/sidlist/prl/

I've been using 40048 for a few weeks and had great reception and crazy fast internet.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: PPC-6700

Syberbrat is a n00b
8-19-2009 Newest PRL

The Alltel/Verizon folks wanted everyone to wait until daybreak for this PRL. I am in a Market that was suppose to transfer from Alltel to Verizon. I have a smartphone and performing the update with *22896 gave me this PRL.
Attached Files
File Type: zip 30044.zip (2.5 KB, 7 views) Click for barcode!
Old 08-21-2009, 05:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Casio G'zOne Commando
Carrier: Verizon

Retired Marine is just getting started
Re: 8-19-2009 Newest PRL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syberbrat View Post
The Alltel/Verizon folks wanted everyone to wait until daybreak for this PRL. I am in a Market that was suppose to transfer from Alltel to Verizon. I have a smartphone and performing the update with *22896 gave me this PRL.
I've already been transferred from Alltel to Verizon, and after having some small DATA issues, finally found a Verizon rep that had a clue. He caused my PRL to be updated, and after just now checking I found that it is 40049. Of course, all these may be location specific, but maybe not.
Old 02-27-2012, 11:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: omnia 910
Carrier: t-mobile

rymi1982 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by greggor43 View Post
I have manually updated the PRL to the 40036 on my ppc-6800 and I have gotten EVDO Rev A in sprint territory where there is no Alltel.

You can download the newest prl at:

Corolada PRL Page
can you upload the alltel evdo prl please , i need it asap if possible , thanks in advance dude , anyways imtrying to test the alltel PRL 30013/30031 in michigan the phone was (us cellular ) i flashed it to alltel and now im puting the 30013 or 30031 evdo prl though im getting signal but not connecting to any carrier , any clues or solution please provide me with it , thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan