PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2008, 01:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 3
Carrier: Sprint

onthehunt is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Can't Reply to E-mail Using Opera Mini

Would like to know if anyone else is having this problem....I use Opera Mini to access Outlook Web Access for work e-mail on my Sprint Mogul. I am not able to reply to my e-mail messages using Opera Mini. I have to use PIE to access OWA and reply to e-mail. I prefer to use Opera Mini and want to know if any of you using Opera Mini are able to reply to OWA e-mails from your Mogul. If so, please let me know how you are able to reply. Thank you.
Old 06-03-2008, 01:52 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Can't Reply to E-mail Using Opera Mini

Why don't you just use push via Exchange? It is free, simple to setup, and much easier to use. That's how I get my corporate email and it is so much quicker than using OWA.
Old 06-03-2008, 02:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

havieri23 is just getting started

I have the a similiar problem -cant click on craigslist email link
Old 06-03-2008, 03:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

holo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuffholo knows their stuff

I can't think of a worse way to check my email than OWA on opera mini.....
Old 06-03-2008, 03:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 3
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

onthehunt is a n00b

I am in a remote office and my job requires me to use remote access to e-mail via OWA. I don't have access to the main network that the primary office uses. I like using Opera Mini because it opens fast, and I can move back and forth between pages quickly. Also, I can enlarge the page and use my finger on the screen to move the page around. When I open the e-mail and try to reply, it doesn't work right. PIE is slower and I have to use the scroll bars to move around on the screen. If I open a message and use the back button to go back to the inbox, I get "page cannot be found" screen. Or if message is open and I click on the inbox icon , it has to connect again. Opera doesn't do that. I've heard other people are using Opera Mini to reply to OWA e-mails, and I would like to know how they are doing that. Hope someone can help! Thank you.
Old 06-03-2008, 03:52 PM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by holo View Post
I can't think of a worse way to check my email than OWA on opera mini.....
See... this time we agree =D>

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan