PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2008, 09:24 PM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
camera cab

Does anyone have the camera cab. I did a rom flash, i think i forgot to click camera, and I don't feel like flashing my rom AGAIN, can someone please send the file to make my camera work.
Old 05-31-2008, 11:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid
Carrier: Verizon

Nickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuff
Re: camera cab

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Does anyone have the camera cab. I did a rom flash, i think i forgot to click camera, and I don't feel like flashing my rom AGAIN, can someone please send the file to make my camera work.
Here is the Vogue camera.. better quality than the titan.. but no flash..
you no like, you can un-install.
Attached Files
File Type: zip camera2.zip (860.0 KB, 858 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 06-01-2008, 12:33 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic
Carrier: Sprint

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
Here is the stock camera cab in case you want that....but I agree with Nickles and use the Vogue....much better quality...

Last edited by flyers2114; 12-12-2008 at 09:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:55 AM
uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ʞooן
Pocket PC: 3rd GALAXY from the SUNG

rdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

so, i was just wondering if there is a way to map a hardware button to turn on the light so i can use the vogue camera with the flash. hmm.. if not o well, just wondering
Old 06-02-2008, 07:28 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdd0512 View Post
so, i was just wondering if there is a way to map a hardware button to turn on the light so i can use the vogue camera with the flash. hmm.. if not o well, just wondering
No but honestly you really dont need it.....I thought the same thing, but realized I reallly never use the flash....but you can make it into a flashlight by using the cab below....it comes in handy and you can map it to a button of your choice....

Last edited by flyers2114; 12-12-2008 at 09:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rooted Hero

latepenguin is keeping up the good worklatepenguin is keeping up the good work

can you install this over the stock camera?
Old 06-02-2008, 11:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid
Carrier: Verizon

Nickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuffNickles knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by latepenguin View Post
can you install this over the stock camera?
Yes, if you install via the cab, it gives you the ability to uninstall as well.
these 2 cameras can peacefully co-exist with each other.. and can be used independently of each other.

i agree - i hardly ever use the flash on my stock camera either.. everytime i do, the pics always look completely washed out.
MAN the camera SUCKS on this phone....
Old 06-02-2008, 12:21 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

robj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrobj19 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

i really dont see much difference

Don't just say THANKS click it!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-02-2008, 02:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rooted Hero

latepenguin is keeping up the good worklatepenguin is keeping up the good work

I just decided to install both:
one for night scenes with flash
other for daylight

BTW Nice flashlight utility, the other night I could of used this app. I couldnt find my car keys when I dropped them.
Old 06-02-2008, 06:35 PM
uʍop ǝpısdn ɯ,ı ʞooן
Pocket PC: 3rd GALAXY from the SUNG

rdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPrdd0512 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

one more quick one. if installed and i have both cameras which one gets the camera hardware button by default? the original or will the newly installed cab override it automatically.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan