PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   HTC Titan (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   camera cab (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=28094)

p-slim 05-31-2008 09:24 PM

camera cab

Does anyone have the camera cab. I did a rom flash, i think i forgot to click camera, and I don't feel like flashing my rom AGAIN, can someone please send the file to make my camera work.

Nickles 05-31-2008 11:09 PM

Re: camera cab

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by p-slim (Post 301039)
Does anyone have the camera cab. I did a rom flash, i think i forgot to click camera, and I don't feel like flashing my rom AGAIN, can someone please send the file to make my camera work.

Here is the Vogue camera.. better quality than the titan.. but no flash..
you no like, you can un-install.

flyers2114 06-01-2008 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by p-slim (Post 301039)

Here is the stock camera cab in case you want that....but I agree with Nickles and use the Vogue....much better quality...:mrgreen:

rdd0512 06-02-2008 02:55 AM

so, i was just wondering if there is a way to map a hardware button to turn on the light so i can use the vogue camera with the flash. hmm.. if not o well, just wondering

flyers2114 06-02-2008 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rdd0512 (Post 302115)
so, i was just wondering if there is a way to map a hardware button to turn on the light so i can use the vogue camera with the flash. hmm.. if not o well, just wondering

No but honestly you really dont need it.....I thought the same thing, but realized I reallly never use the flash....but you can make it into a flashlight by using the cab below....it comes in handy and you can map it to a button of your choice....

latepenguin 06-02-2008 11:27 AM

can you install this over the stock camera?

Nickles 06-02-2008 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by latepenguin (Post 302310)
can you install this over the stock camera?

Yes, if you install via the cab, it gives you the ability to uninstall as well.
these 2 cameras can peacefully co-exist with each other.. and can be used independently of each other.

i agree - i hardly ever use the flash on my stock camera either.. everytime i do, the pics always look completely washed out.
MAN the camera SUCKS on this phone....

robj19 06-02-2008 12:21 PM

i really dont see much difference

latepenguin 06-02-2008 02:43 PM

I just decided to install both:
one for night scenes with flash
other for daylight

BTW Nice flashlight utility, the other night I could of used this app. I couldnt find my car keys when I dropped them. ](*,)

rdd0512 06-02-2008 06:35 PM

one more quick one. if installed and i have both cameras which one gets the camera hardware button by default? the original or will the newly installed cab override it automatically.