PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2008, 12:03 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: titan

adleyh2000 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wink Have u seen this?

Check out this article i found...it shows 3 new devices coming out for T-mobile. Im really looking forward to the T-Mobile MDA Vario IV which is also coming out for sprint which will be called the Raphael. I cant wait for it to come out...but anyway check out the link and say whats on your mind.

http://www.gsmhelpdesk.nl/en/read.php?id=2918&ch=1
Old 05-29-2008, 12:19 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe
Re: Have u seen this?

I see they changed the keyboard so that it slides out from the other side now, compared to the 6800. I like the look of the phone, I wish they had more pictures though. Good find!
Old 05-29-2008, 12:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: titan
Threadstarter

adleyh2000 is a n00b

yea the keyboard looks bigger and has the numbers at the top...im just curious when its gonna come out here in the states for sprint. I seen this other article saying September but its not a set date....we just have to cross our fingers
Old 05-29-2008, 01:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

Artanis is keeping up the good workArtanis is keeping up the good work
Talking Re: Have u seen this?

I just got a semi. Though i am slightly annoyed I have been learning to use slide keyboard with one hand.

just set auto landscape to switch back to portrait.

much easier to TWD (test while Driving) one handed with keyboard then on screen. feel keys and can now text almost without looking down
Old 05-29-2008, 02:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to ajones7279 Send a message via Yahoo to ajones7279

Yes we've heard. Its on here somewhere. I can't wait for the Diamond to come out though

Edit: That sounded somewhat harsh I think. We've heard about the Diamond and the Raphael coming to Sprint. Have't heard a lot about it being on T-Mobile though. I did come across it one day though
Old 05-29-2008, 02:44 AM
WP Heavy Rot Sloth
Pocket PC: Mogul, Touch Pro 1&2, Evo, PhotonQ

shaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIPshaggylive is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

yea, I like the "real" qwerty but wish they'd make up their minds which way to have the keyboard slide out.. maybe i'll go back to my 6700 to get a jump start... kinda reminds me of frogpad. anybody have one of those?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan