PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2008, 04:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

nvdtundra is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Few noob questions

First, great site and love all the info!!!!

I picked up the mogul about 2 months ago and just started to figure this thing out. Successfull installed the PIMBackup then the 3.35 rom last weekend. I added the HTC Home plugin and the HTC Home Customizer, plus a TarHeels theme last night. I've searched but cannot find the answers, if I missed something...feel free to flame away due to my ignorance of using the search button

Questions:
1) The icon for what I believe is the Voicemail with the HTC Home Customizer, goes straight to my text messages instead (the other icon goes to the correct messaging page with the choice of text or email). When a new text come in, it goes to this icon as well....no icon works when a new voicemail arrives either. I cannot figure out how to change it....any suggestions?

2) My alarm did not go off this morning and it has worked since the rom update...I checked the settings to ensure they were on. Any reason this would have been effected or a way to fix it?

I have not tried to Hard reset the phone yet since it was getting late last night...will be the first time trying that too.

Thanks in advance!
Ken

Last edited by nvdtundra; 05-28-2008 at 04:51 PM.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Dream, Kaiser, Herman
Carrier: rogers

dan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIPdan-htc-touch is a VIP
Re: Few noob questions

on htc home, the left button is for e-mail, and shows an email account count, and will also let you into text messaging there as well, the middle button is for text messaging, and shows the count for those, and will bring you straight to text messaging. the right button is for missed calls. I have never seen a button voicmail on htc home.

as for the alarm not going off, this happens on occasion. get a program like memmaid or pocket mechanic and do a notification que(damn it, can't spell) check. you will brobably find a hoard of duplicates in there. I find keeping that clean, and a soft reset every couple of days helps keep the alarm in check.

Last edited by dan-htc-touch; 05-28-2008 at 04:49 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:54 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

nvdtundra is a n00b

I mis-interpreted the icons, the middle one has a voice bubble and I thought that meant voicemail...not a big deal, when i get a voicemail the voice bubble still appears on the top bar. Thanks for the help!

Sky Silver 2007 Toyota Tundra TRD, 4x4, Double Cab, buckets, heated mirrors, front/rear sonar, and cold kit. Mods: 13% Tint baby, Debagded (mostly), Magnaflow Exhaust, Carriage Works replacement grille, Volant CAI, Pioneer AVIC-D3 with Schosche kit, two 12" RFs pushed by a mono block RF amp, and 3" Truxxx Level kit, 20x9 Incubus Poltregiest wheels, 305 Nitto Terra grapplers.
Old 05-28-2008, 04:59 PM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

There is also a standard "Voicemail Plugin" that comes on the Mogul. Just go to "Setting > Today and click the Items tab" and add it to your today.

Old 05-28-2008, 06:47 PM
Lurker
Threadstarter

nvdtundra is a n00b

got the alarm issue figured out...just another setting i overlooked. thanks for the help!!!
Old 05-28-2008, 06:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc 6800

victorycube is a n00b

Which setting was that?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan