PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2008, 07:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul
Carrier: Sprint

bassballboy is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Thumbs down Contacts won't pull up running cooked 5067?

I'm running a ROM I cooked off of the 5067 kitchen if that helps. Every time I try to pull up my contacts it shows contacts in the top left, then it fades out and fails without saying anything.

I soft reset it and it doesn't fix the problem. Is there anything I can do outside of a hard reset?
Old 05-27-2008, 10:25 AM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Pocket PC: Incredibl / Bold
Carrier: Verizon

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom
Re: Contacts won't pull up running cooked 5067?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassballboy View Post
I'm running a ROM I cooked off of the 5067 kitchen if that helps. Every time I try to pull up my contacts it shows contacts in the top left, then it fades out and fails without saying anything.

I soft reset it and it doesn't fix the problem. Is there anything I can do outside of a hard reset?
try installing HTC Random Access its the Touch contacts but it launches and exe... see if that works if not hard reset it is
Old 05-27-2008, 11:34 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Othelious is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by bassballboy View Post

Did you install the HTC Big Button task manager?.. I am having problems with it closing things on me randomly, I had to recook with out it, went back to the normal HTCTask
Old 05-27-2008, 11:48 AM
What I do is a Lou Thang
Pocket PC: Incredibl / Bold
Carrier: Verizon

wowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwowthatisrandom is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to wowthatisrandom Send a message via MSN to wowthatisrandom Send a message via Yahoo to wowthatisrandom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Othelious View Post
Did you install the HTC Big Button task manager?.. I am having problems with it closing things on me randomly, I had to recook with out it, went back to the normal HTCTask
the big button task manager has been giving alot of people a hard time with the newest rom... this could be your problem right there... good though othelious

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan